sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for clarification:

If I buy sBorg host and Rapidgen UP pack, what kind of accounts I need at shares? Can I go with free accounts, and what are downsides of this?

Just for clarification:

If I buy sBorg host and Rapidgen UP pack, what kind of accounts I need at shares? Can I go with free accounts, and what are downsides of this?

When using Rapidgen, You won't need any premium accounts. Rapidgen takes care of that for you. As far as sBorg is concerned, You can add your free/premium accounts to upload the files to.

I don't see any downsides to this, But yeah Rapidgen doesn't allow multiple connections. So multi-download feature of sBorg would not work fine.

I hope that clears your doubts :)

Here is the answer to your question: http://api.rapidgen.net/

What can I do with the RapidGen API?

Well, there are many things you could do, here's just a few:
download your links directly via sBorg - just input your filehost links and your RapidGen API Key into sBorg, and start downloading immediately - no need to generate your links via our site first!

Last edited:
nice can we get demo...

do you guys allows us to use torrent to leech and remote upload to other site like wupload filesonic more more more

dxLB0P.png

Download from fileserve is good. :D

By why when downloading from filesonic is too slow ?

ewsanV.png
:O

hey dude i was uploading via ftp to filesonic later i found out that it didnt uploaded to filesonic with reason
7e6526a2dee5ce8b04cd4002fa23bfa4.jpg

so why didnt it re tried? :@

and y upload failed in the first place,this happened with many posts :@ :@ :@ :@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back