sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news ..for your clients (sborg.us users) is it possible to have this update in any way, or they will get it with the renewall of they service, as stated on your site?

Log0-for-forums.png

Just so you know, sBorg 5.4 was released a while ago: http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=971699&postcount=1679

Very nice update somik, thanks for this.
Welcome :)

Sounds good, i might grab a windows one and use it on mah dedi :)
Do that! The download is really fast now!

Great news ..for your clients (sborg.us users) is it possible to have this update in any way, or they will get it with the renewall of they service, as stated on your site?
For new clients who ordered their hosting starting from this month, if they ordered within 7 days, they'll receive a free upgrade. For older clients who already renewed their hosting for the current month, they'll receive the upgrade for free aswell! Just open a support ticket to get your sBorg upgraded to latest version: http://sborg.us/support/open.php

For rest, they'll either have to pay a small fee of $3 for the upgrade or just renew for a new month to recieve a free upgrade to sBorg 5.4 :)

AWhat is Filesonic Type: API access? I mean what is the difference?
sBorg API is what sBorg used on v5.3 and older. sBorg regular was added new this month. It is the same as going to your localized filesonic (filesonic.eu or filesonic.sg or filesonic.nl), loggin in and uploading. As some offshore servers (like those in france, germany, singapore, netherlands and so on) get better speeds if they download from localized filesonic then their API which is hosted at filesonic.com (USA).

can you tell me why this is happening ?

0b0d0d.png

I am trying to install on my vps but it comes up this. I do not have ssh access because it a friends vps so i am running the php file on the browser.

i see multiple links at once,but i guess i dont need that option
n i dont know what speed i will get from wupload
so is there any speed improvement in downloading?like it never crossed 3mb?
and filesonic download speed was really slow on NL servers so was that filesonic issue or sborg plugin issue?
i actually have 2 sborg,one USA n other NL sborg,n i dont know which one i should upgrade

ok so.. i fix it by doing ?
That error means your server cant connect to sBorg licensing server to install sBorg.

i see multiple links at once,but i guess i dont need that option
n i dont know what speed i will get from wupload
so is there any speed improvement in downloading?like it never crossed 3mb?
and filesonic download speed was really slow on NL servers so was that filesonic issue or sborg plugin issue?
i actually have 2 sborg,one USA n other NL sborg,n i dont know which one i should upgrade
Since multiple files are downloaded simultaniously, sBorg shows a definitely improvement in speed. For our test, download from fileserve went from 2~3 MB/s to 12~14 MB/s. Filesonic plugin has been improved to automatically select the best download server so the speed is improved here aswell. You can now select if you want to download from API (like sBorg 5.3) or just regular download (new).

Hello Somik, thanks for the new version <3

I sent a ticket for my renewal problem,
Have a nice day
We dont usually send emails for renewals but i guess it confuses a lot of people if we dont...

wow great news, just request an upgrade=)
Confirm by replying to the same support ticket and we'll upgrade your account.

bug in new sborg 5.4
Thats not a bug. Your server does not have GD library installed (requrired to resize image from imdb). Install PHP GD library and sborg will work fine again.

Nice upgrade somik :) Now that sborg's improved the download side of things, maybe it can also expand to some uploading hosts. Some of the uploading hosts there aren't used anymore by majority of the uploaders - Hotfile, Duckload, Gaiafile, Uploadstation. Please consider this :)

Is filesonic problems fixed now? I just got 0,106 kbps filesonic download speed on old version, and worse upload speed. Please reply those who already use it.
Thank you.
ps: i don't want 30 mbps speeds, but at least 2-3 mb upload/download would do fine.

new multi-download feature won't be exciting unless the script has multi-upload feature too.Especially on servers connected to 1gbps uplink.

It's a bit difficult but we'll try to implement this feature :)

Can't guarantee it though.

Is filesonic problems fixed now? I just got 0,106 kbps filesonic download speed on old version, and worse upload speed. Please reply those who already use it.
Thank you.
ps: i don't want 30 mbps speeds, but at least 2-3 mb upload/download would do fine.

Which version of sBorg are you running?

Have you tried both the modes?
API and normal modes, in setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back