sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes u would be paying 4 more.. so i would suggest give 2.5$ more and get urself 2 install tickets.. Cheap..Plus title isnt misleading Its never written that BUY 1 and get it for 3.5$..

title says install tickets at 3.5 dude which is only when u buy atleast 5 tickets where as for more or less tickets the price is different.......
anyways i'll have to wait untill my host purchases some tickets :@
as i dont want to spend that much for wupload plugin

@chaudhary9, buying 5 install tickets is recommended as it allows you to upgrade/install/reinstall sBorg as you like, which is why that price is advertised in thread title. You cant expect me to list every single price in the title, do you? Read the first post or go to our plans page (http://sborg.us/site/purchase-plans/) and you'll see our detailed price list. We do not even have any hidden costs so i dont see why you are complaining. Btw, which host are you hosted with anyway?

I've noticed some of you had been complaining about filesonic download issue. I've released a patch (sBorg v5.304) which should fix this issue that are only occurring on some servers. If you still have problems downloading form filesonic, be sure to let us know.

btw i have one question
em on USA server from 100tb.com where i get upload speed of upto 50mb on fileserve but download speed never exceeds 3mb,y is it so?i could never understand this thing

Thats just a fileserve restriction. They limit download speed "per connection", and since sBorg makes only 1 connection per file, the download speed is like that. This was to prevent network conjunction caused by RDP users using IDM/jdownloader. Fileserve has no such restriction for uploading so you get true speeds while uploading to fileserve.

I have a question I hope you can answer it :D
After the script download a file through torrent keeps seeding the file or immediatly remove the torrent?

If you have followed sBorg's transmission setup tutorial, then default ratio is 1:2, if not, then the ratio will be infinity (dedicated seeder). You will have to manually edit your transmission's settings file located at:

Code:
/root/.config/transmission-daemon/settings.json

and set ratio to:

Code:
    "ratio-limit": 2.0000,

To set it back to 1:2 ratio.

Last edited:
Thats just a fileserve restriction. They limit download speed "per connection", and since sBorg makes only 1 connection per file, the download speed is like that. This was to prevent network conjunction caused by RDP users using IDM/jdownloader. Fileserve has no such restriction for uploading so you get true speeds while uploading to fileserve.

i had been getting speeds like 30-40mb download on same server while i was on RDP using IDM

Mate, sBrog makes 1 connection per file, IDM can go up to 16 connections,
Of course on IDM downloads are faster.

The man just said it " and since sBorg makes only 1 connection per file, the download speed is like that."

i dont know about making 1 connection etc thing
anyways so it means i cant get more than that simple..........
but what about other hosts like filesonic,is download speed the same? on US server,it might not b good as with IDM i used to get maximum 10mb

chaudhary no offense but are so dumb?? 3-4 persons having responding to the same question that you ask repeatedly.sBorg makes only one connection to the host and hence you will get speeds like that. As for filesonic ur UL speeds will get reduced further. DL speeds will remain almost same though.

somik can you please help me, i cant install sBorg on Linux server, i tried to add code in php.ini and restart server like install process said but fail again, wht should i do next?

unledwp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back