sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
@somik 1. can ur host store files ?
2 If so , will it work for 2gb+ files ?

like i want to leech a 2.7Gb ISO file . So i just download , extract add my files and then rar it . Is it possible in Sborg ?

Yes he can but not for long.
Php cannot support files bigger than 4gb. So I think, yes.

@Somik -
sBorg v3.5is buggy.
The real-debrid premium link generation gives a "Intrepretation Error"
Files are not being uploaded to ul.to and filesonic ?
WHY SO ?

Nd please add mediafire for the upload plugin. I can help you with the coding , just give me a plugin example.
As you have said, v3.5 have some issues with filehosts changing their upload format. Thats why we provided v3.7 free to all our clients with 1 or more licenses in their account.

Do not post anything irrelevant please.

Irrelevant posts removed.

Regards,
Sandvik
Thanks for the cleanup :)

Sborg down :S
Yes, we were having dns issue. It was fixed long ago.

Haha, thanks. Tell me when you get on MSN back. I might suggest you some kick-ass features :P
I was on msn earlier in the morning ;) PM it to me for now.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/NONE/Black.Swan.2010.SCR..mkv
i have transloaded a lot of links but they curropt each and every time after upload completes to rapidshare, please give us fix :(
that means your rapidshare premium account is not working. Make sure your rapidshare account details is correct, they do not contain any special characters and your rapidshare security lock is off. If problem continues, open a support ticket at: http://sborg.us/support/

v3.7 is brilliant. I just have 1 major issue.

In 3.5 if i put a direct premium link of megashares, sborg picked it up and downloaded the files.

But in this version this doesn't happen,

Also, in the next version. Can you please add an option to upload multiple files at the same time. The 1 by 1 transfer takes a lot of time. Or is it not possible?
Erm, it should... We havent changed anything related to megashare in this version.

We have considered uploading multiple files at one go however seems like the stress kills the server and the filehost does not return the upload links properly either!

@somik 1. can ur host store files ?
2 If so , will it work for 2gb+ files ?

like i want to leech a 2.7Gb ISO file . So i just download , extract add my files and then rar it . Is it possible in Sborg ?
Yes, yes and yes :)

Yes he can but not for long.
Php cannot support files bigger than 4gb. So I think, yes.
@RK, actually PHP cannot support files bigger then 2GB, however sBorg can support files upto 2TB (note that filesize will be displayed wrongly).

@RK, actually PHP cannot support files bigger then 2GB, however sBorg can support files upto 2TB (note that filesize will be displayed wrongly).

I disagree, i downloaded a 6gb iso from ftp, it downloaded 2gb of it, rared and upd it. I now have a load more work to clean up the files from my hosts.

Also you should php trim all image links that have tags as some forum software doesnt like the space. (ie
<- space should be trimmed).

I'm also getting interpretation error on real-debrid link gen.

You want any help developing? I'd love to work on this :P

Eh... I downloaded a 3.13 GB file just today and it worked fine.

Code:
http://som.sborg.us/files/M4ch3t3.2010.720p.US.BDR1p.Xv1D.4C3.FL4WL3SS/machete.2010.720p.us.bdrip.xvid.ac3-flawl3ss.avi

Yes, realdebrid basically "bannned" sBorg. They banned our server and premium accounts. They removed support for sBorg aswell.

Not to worry, Rapidgen.net partnered up with sBorg so we will be removing real-debrid and adding Rapidgen from our next release.

I would like to report a bug.

When i place multiple links to download and select re-rar

Then it downlaod all files and rar them into 1

For eg:
I placed 10 files to dwonload

And select Re-rar, Add files from folder ... option

Then it rerar all files with options selected into just 1 file

@somik - Are you guys kidding me ? You are gonna use RapidGen API ?

You are going to end up nowhere, find a alternative.
Rapidgen will never work out a official API. I have been on Rapidgen since a year (A premium user over there) and have ever since been seeing the test API. They will never work out a API, you need to find another premium link generator which has an API. Please do something , or you can code your own premium link generator.

Btw , i found a copy of sBorg v3.5 nulled on a website. I don't used nulled, i am on enchiper's hosting. But was informing you that you need to encode it with a powerful algorithm , maybe TrueBug or IonCube.

Thank You,
FunSpotz

submitted a ticket please check. thanks.

Edit : i didn't get confirmation email about my ticket. please check.
Yes our ticket system is having problems... Please use the forum for now.

@somik - Are you guys kidding me ? You are gonna use RapidGen API ?

You are going to end up nowhere, find a alternative.
Rapidgen will never work out a official API. I have been on Rapidgen since a year (A premium user over there) and have ever since been seeing the test API. They will never work out a API, you need to find another premium link generator which has an API. Please do something , or you can code your own premium link generator.
True, but the API is complete now. I already have a API key. It works great. And if they fail to finish it in time, then i have my own API for RapidGen (like what we do for filehosts). We'll use that one.

Btw , i found a copy of sBorg v3.5 nulled on a website. I don't used nulled, i am on enchiper's hosting. But was informing you that you need to encode it with a powerful algorithm , maybe TrueBug or IonCube.

Thank You,
FunSpotz
Yes, we are aware of the nulled version. It is still encrypted though. It has the same level of encryption as our sBorg 2.5 had, so our real sourcecode is safe for now.

We are already using TrueBug for sBorg v3.7. I didn't want to use it as i was afraid it would make sborg perform slower. Seems like i was wrong. sBorg is working faster then before. The machine level code encryption is awesome! Impossible to decode too.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions funspotz :)

@somik - Well , I know a working Truebug decoder and it can easily decode TrueBug ;) . Well I wont say the name here , other wise you and your script will get f**ked :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back