sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unaware that any filehosts allow resumable upload while uploading files with your browser...

Anyway, the files should still be in ur directory so u can re-upload from there. We didn't put this on our list at all as when someone says server, we picture a computer that never goes offline. Since my Somik.org server have maintained a 99.94% uptime the past 2 years, i think you should think in the lines of changing server.

Go for knowinservers.

If you are with them, reinstall your OS with "centos 5 (older)" OS template. I requested them to keep this OS as this is the most stable centos release. The new Centos OpenVZ template has a bug in apache that makes it go offline all the time.

If you are with some other VPS host, ask them to upload these older templates:

32 bit:
Code:
http://download.openvz.org/template/precreated/contrib/centos-5-i386-default.tar.gz
64 bit:
Code:
http://download.openvz.org/template/precreated/contrib/centos-5-x86_64-default.tar.gz

I meant resuming like if it downloaded part 151 out of 300 and it stops, that we can resume from 152 and not start over at part 1, not actual file download resume. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

The reason I ask is because I thought it was a server crash but my RL is running fine, I'm downloading Shrek on Sborg and it has about 355 parts and it always stops on part 151. I check the link its active, I can download on my PC, on RL, but Sborg keeps stopping at 151, is it a bug? I've tried 3 times now.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function xmlrpc_encode_request() in /home/bangkokn/public_html/sborg/includes/misc.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 2

Trying to autopost to Wordpress.

Enabled in options-writing
Selected 'HTML' format in SB setup

RK, Erm that thing has been hardcoded into MU upload plugin. I'll probably add a text field on setup page for that in the upcoming release :)

Happy?

I am hosted on a verified resellers' server. Initially on his US server which also had the 'No direct link' error. Then he transfered me to a German server and it worked instantly.

If a RL IP is banned, the same message appears so perhaps the IP is banned.

Sborg is actually working. Am about to test the 'post to forum' option. Upload, download, RAR/ReRAR, post to Word Press and thumbnail movies works perfectly.

If you tried Sborg, you might never want to go back to RL. I might even say that it beats RDP (both in price and ease).

BTW Does anybody know if you can insert a 'more' tag while posting to Word Press?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back