sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halcyon
I am user of sborg long time ago but i want to buy sborg this again
please tell me, sborg can download files from novafile.com & dizzcloud.com upload is working?

3rd day and still down please tell us when you fix this....??
i tell you all things you need but still nothing. :(

Uhm, we have re-installed all the sBorgs for people who have raised support tickets with the complete info. Is everything back to normal now?

Halcyon
i always order sborg install on my own chosen vps and somik usually does it for me
are still doing this service?
can i order?

Yes we are still providing this service :)

Halcyon
I am user of sborg long time ago but i want to buy sborg this again
please tell me, sborg can download files from novafile.com & dizzcloud.com upload is working?

I don't have a test sBorg with me to quickly check and confirm this but I'm sure we can add the plugins if they are not available :)

Also, an update is still pending and we're trying to roll it out soon.

Posting here in case anyone is not on our subscriber list or FB page:

The new hosting server is now online and its bigger and better then the previous one! Leaseweb has given us a special raid server with huge harddisks so we can host more R1 plans then before.

site.sborg.us/2013/07/hosting-servers-online/

Closed for a month. able to use for a month. this is what will happen? Are you free for a month will host?

- I will pay a month for nothing?
- Why do not you inform about this?

so! do we get back our sborgs online!?

Raise a support ticket and talk to Somik!

Closed for a month. able to use for a month. this is what will happen? Are you free for a month will host?

- I will pay a month for nothing?
- Why do not you inform about this?

We did inform everyone about this, please subscribe to our website: site.sborg.us OR our FaceBook page: facebook.com/sBorgDev to be updated with the latest info.

Again, raise a support ticket and talk to Somik regarding your issue!

Support page can be accessed from here: support.sborg.us

keep2share.cc filehost popularity increasing every day, if @Hal build plugins for this 2 would be great :)

Btw how's update proces progress?

@vitas89 Here is the reply to your question

We do not provide demo accounts but we do have a 3-day money back policy.

You can select the plan of your choice and make the payments to try out sBorg for the first 3 days. If you do not find our services satisfactory, you can request for a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back