sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve released a quick update containing a few of the suggestions/features provided
icon_smile.gif

Here’s a changelog for sBorg v6.039
- Added %filename% variable for “download link format”.
- Added upload support for Brutalsha.re
- Added upload support for Filegag.com
- Added upload support for Superupl.com
- Added upload support for MultiUp.org
- Added nfoimg variable
- Added nfodata variable
- Added ImageBam member upload
- Added support for DLE poster

http://site.sborg.us/2013/04/update-released-sborg-v6-039/

Ticket tracking ID: 3ED-H4J-QR3W

---------- Post added 16th May 2013 at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 15th May 2013 at 05:23 PM ----------

I'm still waiting...

Hi,

I would like to ask you who are using sborg what is your upload speed to rapidgator and uploaded? My speed is 2,9mb/s max on 2GBit port. If somebody had faced the same problem and solved it please tell me how. I saw here screens with speed to uploaded up to 50mb/s. I tried uk dedi server now nedherlands VPS and speed is the same so problem is sborg and no network. Torrent, zoom uploader, ftp 30-120mb/s without problems. Thank you

Hi,

I would like to ask you who are using sborg what is your upload speed to rapidgator and uploaded? My speed is 2,9mb/s max on 2GBit port. If somebody had faced the same problem and solved it please tell me how. I saw here screens with speed to uploaded up to 50mb/s. I tried uk dedi server now nedherlands VPS and speed is the same so problem is sborg and no network. Torrent, zoom uploader, ftp 30-120mb/s without problems. Thank you
I also have this problem with Uploaded.net using sBorg, and that's why i stopped uploading to it as speed is deadly slow :(
RG uploading speed is awesome via sBorg
But with its shaving policy, i left it as well because i do free hard work and rarely get a sale , and my stats are frozen all the time !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back