sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea about that and the main site doesn't have any info on it either.

You could contact Somik via a support ticket @ support.sborg.us to get a confirmation :)

An update has been released.

For users who wish to use imagepicsa.com and imageporter.com plugins - kindly re-install your respective sBorgs (note: this will require an install ticket)
For users who just need the updated/fixed up/down plugins - go ahead and update your sBorgs :)

If you're installing a fresh copy of sBorg - it'll have the imagehosts by default.

I didn't get enough time to test the release, let me know if you face any issues/bugs!

Edit: Users who have shared their login details with me, kindly change them if your requests are completed. Thanks for your support :)

Last edited:
thanks for the update!

i hope you could also add imagetwist in the next update!

thanks again! :)

btw, how can i check how many installation tickets left in my key?

Got this from a support ticket:

"We do not accept webmoney as they do not provide any way to deposit the funds to the bank if the account holder is from Bangladesh."

Replied to your support ticket. Pasting the reply for future reference for others:

To resize screenshots to, lets say 620px, add " -w620" to "Screenshot options".

Currently it is: -g2 -b0.80 -D6

Change it to: -g2 -b0.80 -D6 -w620

So maximum screenshot width will be 620px.

You can learn more customization options here: moviethumbnail.sourceforge.net/usage.en.html

@Halcyon
Do sBorg support RSS for torrent .I need sborg to download files from torrent automatically and seed torrent till 1:1 ratio has been obtained

Can sBorg be made to run on nginx environment
Apache sucks in terms of memory management and performance as compared to nginx

ok and its not working again
and ticket also pending last 48 hours :S

I think this was taken care of. If there's any other issues, feel free to raise another support ticket :)

@Halcyon
Do sBorg support RSS for torrent .I need sborg to download files from torrent automatically and seed torrent till 1:1 ratio has been obtained

Can sBorg be made to run on nginx environment
Apache sucks in terms of memory management and performance as compared to nginx

sBorg does not support RSS grabber functionality, and it never will. Raise a support ticket and get in touch with Somik for all the server related queries.

is sborg hosting still functional?

Yes, sBorg hosting is still functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back