sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just let something be a secret <_<

P.S: A lot of upload hosts are being added, I'm going through the suggestions and features area at present.

How about filejungle download plugin?
FJ have awesome download speed, and since wupload is kind of dying we need it..
I saw something that you guys told that you don't have premium on FJ ..well, no disrespect, or something but 9 bucks for a premium who will help you creating a plugin and make your users happy ( since FJ is a growing filehost, and is not small anymore) i'm sure is worth it..
And think about bullet upload, who have no ftp at this moment.
Anyway, i will wait for the new release, i'm sure will be awesome.
Good luck finish it.

We're waiting for DC to provide us with the IPs, can't do anything without them :| Your hosting will be compensated and you'll be provided extra days for this downtime.

@im9ure, don't spam and you won't be banned :P (you're unbanned now!)

Akismet has banned me at sBorg Forums, please un ban me.

I was trying to unban you but I found out that all I could do was see that you were banned (and gloat about it for several minutes) but I don't have access to the unbanning controls... :)

@Halcyon why you won't consider finding more reilable and seriously hosting company than curent one? This is become ridiculous about DC, successful companies don't allow their clients downtime this much....

You can't predict which hosting won't suffer downtime. Even the really big, stable and reliable hostings run into trouble sometimes. Take the case of RapidSpeeds and Boxslots, two of the biggest and supposedly most reliable hostings here on WJ.

RapidSpeeds suddenly closed shop last week, and Boxslots was hit hard by hackers and also went down.

Things are going to get sorted out soon, don't worry. Somik & the gang are still working on a solution at present. Just have a little more patience please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back