sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for turbobit upload plugin.

Its kinda very importnant, considering, there's not a lot of filehosts that can be trusted.

Last edited:
Another update released -> sBorg 5.513

At last got some free time to finish the left out things in sBorg!

The missing filehosts have been added and tested to be working fine. The change log has also been updated, so kindly check it out and you’ll know why this update is the best and the most awesome till date B-)

4c1384.jpg

Go go go! Run the update!

Let us know about the bugs on our forum: http://forums.sborg.us/thread-1467.html

Regards,
Abhi
sBorg Dev

Edit:

Another update v5.513 has been released to make sure turbobit download works :facepalm:

Last edited:
^^ Kindly raise a support ticket.

P.S: We do not provide demo accounts, but there's a 3-Day money* back guarantee.

* - The setup fee is not returned. Can be excluded if you know how to setup sBorg :)

but it says Free Setup
Code:
10 GB space, 250 GB bandwidth, [B]$6.50[/B] per month ([B]free[/B] setup)
By the way, does it support Torrent? i mean exactly ( torrentday.com ) it requires to be logined.

Thanks

Okay I'm not sure about that then! It'll be better if you raise a support ticket as Somik will be able to address you properly :)

And we do not support torrents on our hosting.

Okay I'm not sure about that then! It'll be better if you raise a support ticket as Somik will be able to address you properly :)

And we do not support torrents on our hosting.

Are you consider to include some new hosting plans with torrent support?

An update containing fix for uploaded.to upload and filefactory download plugins has been released a few days back. If you haven't, then please update your respective sBorgs.

He hasn't logged in on the forums since past few weeks. It'll be better if you raise a support ticket as he checks them frequently via his mobile phone.

Update v5.516 has been released. Kindly update your respective sBorgs.

hey halcyon, could also keep akismet in order on the sborg forums :o

Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Automatically banned by the Akismet system for spamming.
Ban will be lifted: Never

Lol, okay I've unbanned you and have asked Akismet to stay away from your profile :P

And you can only downgrade to v5.4 (which will use an install ticket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back