Selling sBorg Looking for Image Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 comments
Why not add a option to let me choose we're to upload images ?

Because if you use 1 image host and it fails how many people will be fucked ?

So you want an imagehost to pay you money (on top of the expenses it'll bear to host and serve those images) to be used by the general public (and/or uploaders)? Lol that's twisted.

+1 DLow
that will be good if it could be added.. a choice is always better..
sorry for going offtopic

why do u need them to pay u money?
isnt lulzimg fine?
money isnt everything u know
imo lulzimg is the most reliable warez img host soo far
then imgcafe ;)

why not go with lulzimg ?
I went with lulzimg for 1.0 to 4.0. On 4.2 i want to something different. And if i can earn a little off it, why not :)

interested but need to know how much disk space needed?
With 1MB per image, i would say atleast host 5000 images, thats 5 GB. If you have more space, its even better :)

There will be fall-back image host. Main image host will be the highest bidder here.

So you want an imagehost to pay you money (on top of the expenses it'll bear to host and serve those images) to be used by the general public (and/or uploaders)? Lol that's twisted.
The imagehost gets popular cause of it. For example, lulzimg.com is now really popular on katz.cd and almost every warez sites, while before sborg it was just another image host (no offense intended).

+1 DLow
that will be good if it could be added.. a choice is always better..
sorry for going offtopic
We are looking for a "offical image host". There will be a fall back in case the image host is unable to handle the traffic generated by sBorg.

why do u need them to pay u money?
isnt lulzimg fine?
money isnt everything u know
imo lulzimg is the most reliable warez img host soo far
then imgcafe ;)
You say that cause u have tried lulzimg. There may be other imagehosts more reliable that we havent tried. I have recieved several requests to add custom imagehosts to sBorg. If lulzimg was soo good then they wont pay me to add a new image host, would they? I am only offering a simple trade. Traffic for currency. :)

Last edited:
Dude your ego is too high.. Lulzimg is a great image host, and it was popular way before you took the open-source script and started selling it.. Seriously.. lol!

i lol'd ,so you want an image hosting provider to give you money when you upload pics and take the hotlink :)) , i think you need to pay him for bandwidth

Maniac, if you would look carefully, you will see that sBorg was recoded from scratch on 2.0, then again on 4.0. So sborg 1.0 and 1.5 was based on the script by lifetalk. After he abandoned the project, we picked it up. It happens all the time. Linux is opensource, while you still pay for linux redhat, dont you?

The imagehost gets popular cause of it. For example, lulzimg.com is now really popular on katz.cd and almost every warez sites, while before sborg it was just another image host (no offense intended).

LOL!

No offense intended for what I'm going to post beyond this.

What you've created now, sBorg, is ENTIRELY based on a script that was initially open source and intended to stay as such. What made sBorg popular, was my phpUploader.

Long before I created phpUploader, Lulzimg existed. When you integrated LulzImg in sBorg, it was already a very popular image host. Its popularity stems from its stability, and not from being supported by some random uploader script that only a minority of people from KATZ use. And so you know, because you don't seem to have access to statistics for LulzImg, the majority of the traffic comes from sources that cannot be linked in any way or form to sBorg.

So, unless you have facts, I'd rather you don't go about claiming stuff. Your ego IS a wee bit too high. Dial it down a bit.

EDIT: Just to clear a fact before you go on about how you recoded sBorg from scratch and how you will recode it 10 times over in the coming future. The code may be unique, the idea is completely based off of on my phpUploader.

Somik....better getting a heavy dedi server with high bandwidth and add ur imagehost with advertisements...which will sure help u earn $$$$$$$$$

ok can u tell me one big/reliable img(warez) host other than lulz
what ur doing is warez uploading no host like imgur and tinypic likes that
they ban

So you want an image host to pay you for being added to sborg. I don't really care about it, you're free to do whatever you want. However, all I ask is to keep lulzimg support and let the user choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back