Selling sBorg Looking for Image Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 comments
i have spent money to make image host plugin for my image host for sborg which i own but thats for me cos i will be earning from that but i can say lulzimg is great and owners of lulzimg are great, as they are providing their service without any profit and i really appreciate it. LULZIMG Owners my hats off to u guys :)

LOL!

No offense intended for what I'm going to post beyond this.

What you've created now, sBorg, is ENTIRELY based on a script that was initially open source and intended to stay as such. What made sBorg popular, was my phpUploader.

Long before I created phpUploader, Lulzimg existed. When you integrated LulzImg in sBorg, it was already a very popular image host. Its popularity stems from its stability, and not from being supported by some random uploader script that only a minority of people from KATZ use. And so you know, because you don't seem to have access to statistics for LulzImg, the majority of the traffic comes from sources that cannot be linked in any way or form to sBorg.

So, unless you have facts, I'd rather you don't go about claiming stuff. Your ego IS a wee bit too high. Dial it down a bit.

EDIT: Just to clear a fact before you go on about how you recoded sBorg from scratch and how you will recode it 10 times over in the coming future. The code may be unique, the idea is completely based off of on my phpUploader.

Well I heard that your phpUploader's Idea was Initially based on gunda's AutoRl script ? Is that true or is it vice versa?

Well I heard that your phpUploader's Idea was Initially based on gunda's AutoRl script ? Is that true or is it vice versa?

I never looked into his code so I had no idea on how his script did stuff. His script was also a paid script. Mine started out a free one allowing everyone to look into it and see how everything was done. Then DeL added the IMDB grabber feature, and a few new features were added to it which Gunda's script did not have initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back