Other SaffronSolutions - Unmetered 1Gbit/2Gbit Rapidleech Hosting (USA,Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys , thanks for the fantastic review , here are some news about rapidleech .

* Saffron Solutions will not provide premium accounts anymore .

* We asked Fileserve about the issue in rapidleech so they said if you use your affiliate account to download , then you will be able to download .

* All plugins are fixed now , if else you are having any problems with plugins kindly reply here , i'll update them .

Bharat, my upload acc editor is still showing error, the page is dead from 7 days, Please try to fix it, i have sent you the ticket days back, still its not fixed, Not very good bro.... Please check it again... lots of problems because of this error....

Heo all , Server is being upgraded to 2GBPS line and a new HDD is being replaced , so bare with me , your accounts will be up till 11 Dec with 3 days credit ;) for loss .

12 Dec, still not online, still worth the wait! :sun:

P.S Am i the only fucking guy using the service? I dont see any other people on this thread?! X-(

12 Dec, still not online, still worth the wait! :sun:

P.S Am i the only fucking guy using the service? I dont see any other people on this thread?! X-(

There are like 56 users using rl :P but they are i guess not on wj ? or can be not interested in writting nvm , it will be back today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back