Other SaffronSolutions - Unmetered 1Gbit/2Gbit Rapidleech Hosting (USA,Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened with the speed........... :(
its Damn slow... Please clarify it
Snapshot:
nnqp82.jpg

Dont think so, i just tried with RS and MU links which usually gave me the fastest spped, now its pathetic speed! Something on the server side then!

Dont think so, i just tried with RS and MU links which usually gave me the fastest spped, now its pathetic speed! Something on the server side then!

RS and MU are already slow from there side as those filehosts have some speed limit.
Try checking fileserve and filesonic mate..

Please don't start arguing on my thread , new upload thanks for support , Foxman , all fileshosts are working fine , please try to clean your cache as i changed to new server now , so it should be fine else you are free to move to a good host .

Anyway ...

Saffron Solutions New Layout is on his way , probably today new layout will give alots of discounts .

@Bharat: I did not start argument, by the way, i have done bank transfer and sent money to your account just now! Bought another month of service!

Hello All ,

Saffron Solutions proudly launches its new site today , and in occasion of this new site and our 500th reply at Wjunction, we are providing 50 % OFF on all rapidleech plans , so grab it and keep a look to new client .

PS : Keep an track of first post to grab new coupon code .

Regards

Bharat Vashist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back