Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I would like a moment of your attention please.

Today I checked "My account" and the "Account balance:" is showing €0, however I had €31 in my ballance, but I did not made any withdraw.

It already happen with anyone here?

check your Premium status if you have an extended Premium then someone hacked your account and spent all your balance on Premium other wise it should be in the payment requests page

check your Premium status if you have an extended Premium then someone hacked your account and spent all your balance on Premium other wise it should be in the payment requests page

Thanks, now I see that someone or the ryushare clicked in request payment.

However it shows:
Date
AmountStatus
2013-09-29
€31.37PENDING

The problem is, my Security lock was disabled and in the payment history, dont show where it will send the payment (payment email, or account). There are any way to see the account that will be sended, or cancel the payment.

in your account you will find the payment details if there is no payment details then no payment will be made if u can't unlock the security lock contact ryushare

in your account you will find the payment details if there is no payment details then no payment will be made if u can't unlock the security lock contact ryushare

My Payment info indeed show my real email with account, however my afraid was:

The hacker put his account, requested the payment, then back to my email. Then when the payment have done it will be in the account of the hacker.

no it doesn't happen like that u get paid to the account in the info only there is no account attached to the payout it self only date so keep track that those payments details are yours tell the day of payment and u will get those in your account

However it shows:
DateAmountStatus
2013-09-29€31.37PENDING

The problem is, my Security lock was disabled and in the payment history, dont show where it will send the payment (payment email, or account). There are any way to see the account that will be sended, or cancel the payment.

yeah... I think some people account was hacked. ME TOO.

the hacker requested payment to his WMZ, and then I change the WMZ to me. But I dont know ryushare will send the money to the hack or me...

and I have sent email to ryushare , but three days past.. no reply.....

I worked with ryushare over one year and requested payment many times...

:( :(

I hope get my money back

However it shows:
DateAmountStatus
2013-09-29€31.37PENDING

yeah... I think some people account was hacked. ME TOO.

the hacker requested payment to his WMZ, and then I change the WMZ to me. But I dont know ryushare will send the money to the hack or me...

and I have sent email to ryushare , but three days past.. no reply.....

I worked with ryushare over one year and requested payment many times...

:( :(

I hope get my money back

i sent an email to them and ryu gave me a prompt reply. thanks ryu. don't worry once you fix the right z-purse for your payout info. that will be fine, you'll receive it.

Cypherz, do you know why/how everyone's account his being hacked?
few reasons:

1. using shared/public PC such as internet cafe and forgot to log out from account

2. using same username & password combination for many websites (email, facebook, ryushare, ...etc)

3. using weak password such as 'qwerty123', 'abc123' , 'your nickname' , 'your D.O.B' ...etc

4. using untrusted RDP/leeching service providers (nowadays I don't believe any)

5. using untrusted 3rd party software to upload (zoom maybe =])

6. visit a phishing/fake websites (asking you to enter username & password)

more actually.

stay safe as crackers/hackers always find an opportunity to crack/hack your account.:wave:

4 days ago i had one rebills from USA

2013-09-29 16:30:2534.96US

yes they can buy a work around work around but not directly US ip's still see shop.kagi :(

guys just to clear my doubts any one with normal sales those last two days ?? coz on my side it seems very low and strange for the first time in months ??

yes they can buy a work around work around but not directly US ip's still see shop.kagi :(

guys just to clear my doubts any one with normal sales those last two days ?? coz on my side it seems very low and strange for the first time in months ??

Mate, me yesterday 3 rebills and today 2 rebills. Sales today only 1,and yesterday 0. All fine in general.

Today rebills just awesome!!

2013-10-01452 / €00 / €03/ €17.9280/ €00€17.928
2013-10-02416 / €01 / €5.9763/ €32.9280/ €00€38.904

Last edited:

I have the same situation with sales
On the first of october only 2 rebills, yesterday - zero, and today also zeros for now

over two months and still no USA paygate fix.
stupid.
I have told since last month they are not interested to fix US sales but few members keep believing they are working to fix it. more than two months to fix it? come on...they are funny believers anyway.:O)

right now they are happy with US sales coming from resellers. no need to pay you 60% commission.:dan:

if your traffic mainly coming from US then it's time to move your ass from this filehost until they fix it again.:wave:

I have the same situation with sales
On the first of october only 2 rebills, yesterday - zero, and today also zeros for now

will this is almost the same as me :) can u tell me where do u get most of your sales i mean which countries EU or Asia also my download count dropped again hmm strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back