Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^not all but maybe selected few.
2013-09-09€X
PAID
it took 20 days to complete. got it yesterday via PP.

yesterday only got 1 referral so there is a chance they are shaving too now.=]

They always pay. That's for sure.

They may sometimes delay payments for 1-2 days, but they always pay.

But they should fix this USA issue because it is a pain in the ass for the uploaders.

actually my friend u don't understand anything am actually willing to make u see all of my 90 sale/rebills this month and let you see if i even have one from any other person's files that's when it get personal AGAIN

in all that time we talked i never talked personally about you or anyone else I DON'T need any one else traffic come again when u have over 40K's UV/day and tell me i need some one else specially new once work :D
1t2pBduTIV2PL7Ww1CvC6pi54gN33.jpg

and this is my visitors at this moment and it's still too early in the morning :)

1VYhEhePr0VjBHBvCFnAtqQbXJIDV1.jpg

it's not my fault that u don't know what i earn so don't direct words to me out of your ignorance about my work please

also not my fault that u need shared forums traffic to earn and then judge other peoples intentions

in our previous messages i have said all the bad points about ryu and i actually told u and here in this thread that ryushare may not be perfect for forums while for web masters it's more than that

so don't really know why u may think that ryushare should work perfect for u and if i did for others they should not say anything about it coz you are the only one who should talk in this thread

am sorry my friend but this is an open forums and u posted here a wrong info and i corrected it and as i have the right to say your experience with ryu i have the right to say mine :)

BTW what new affiliate :D this host is too old and the WJ doesn't have that much new members anyway :D :D really your bad results have affected what u think

bottom line if every one leaves ryu i will get the exact same number of sales/rebills if moved form ryu to any other honest host i will get the exact number of sales/rebills

not gonna report and not gonna answer u anymore u just decided to make it personal although i never stopped trying to help you every time u asked for help :D even told u ryu maybe not for u and u may need to leave

too bad when i think some people can be real friends around here :D

Yes, master Cypherz. You are always right.

That's all i am talking about.

You always posts irrelevant things to direct the conversation in other things in order to make users believe that nobody can get their sales.

We don't accuse Ryushare. We only want to say how their referral system is working.

You know very well that a user who will register under my referral today even if he buys premium from your links i will get the sale as rebill and not you.

Is that true or false?

This is i am talking about and i never said that ryu is cheating or shaving or not paying.

yea, it's very true, I only uploaded ryushare for 1 month, but I still get 5-6 rebills every month from others after I stopped, it's been on going for half an year now,

but since they implement the new US pay gate, it might stop because uses have to register new accounts to use USA gate, but again, the new USA gate sale will go direct to RYUshare website not u

It does not work like that. Once an user registers under you then he becomes your referral for life regardless of the payment gateway being used. Also even if they renew their membership while visiting files uploaded by others you still get the benefit. The advantage of this system is that you get genuine rebills the disadvantage is that this kind of system is bound to get saturated at some point of time resulting in very few sales generation. I am using Ryushare and I make occasional sales. I am ok with what I make with Ryushare. The only major disadvantage is that they have stopped offering any kind of support to their affiliates.

Last edited:
Zoug i don't really care about what cypherz said but from what you said you are actually the thief here you say you get all that rebills from others files and you still work for them ?? Why are you stealing our work.
Why don't you leave them or it's ok when you get the money and bad when others gets your sales??

Zoug i don't really care about what cypherz said but from what you said you are actually the thief here you say you get all that rebills from others files and you still work for them ?? Why are you stealing our work.
Why don't you leave them or it's ok when you get the money and bad when others gets your sales??

mate, i have left them since 2 months ago.

Is it my fault that i still get rebills from other users files? Their system is working like this.

They give me the rebills through my referrals. I dont force them to give me other user's sales. :)

Then why you say they have to fix us problem so you may get more rebills from others ?

Exactly :)

You found it.

I suppose you are a ryushare uploader.Right? So, you are a thief too who earns from other users files according to what you said earlier.

One more question.

U never post in wj and in ryu topic, and you only appear when someone talks about the ryushare referral system that it gives sales of other users to others.

Is this random? You appear here only when we talk about ryu referral system. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back