Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Scorpio,

What exactly does the Security Lock do ?

And how ?

Thanks.

Hi My friend : Once you activate The Security Lock. Your E-mail or Payment info can not be changed . even if you want to disable it ,System sends you a confirmation code - link to your E-mail . to activate it . Go to my account , You ll see the options there

UrH1lWD.jpg

Security lock is activated .. As you see , Any info can not be changed by Thieves

n2jDRTV.png

To disable the security lock , You will need this confirmation link...

bg1Ctz6.jpg

Securty lock is Disabled .. everybody`s security lock is disabled as default

So first thing you should do is to change your e-mail password , Ryu password and activate your security ....

Things have definitely improved with Ryushare over the last couple of weeks. Most issues these days are just par for the course with all filehosts. Disks filling up, FTP/webupload slow for a while (overloaded) etc..etc... all fairly standard. :heiligenschein:

Main thing now is to just LOCKDOWN the site as best a possible. Take heed of the fate befalling some other filehosts using the xfs script! (none of us want that to happen)

Peace

Whats Going on? Why mine is still pending? :(

2013-04-11 - WMZ - PENDING

Is ryu actually paying to every uploaders or a specific one?

@tensai - yes they always pay, but i think its scheduled as for me i always receive my payout 20-21 days from request. Patience i think will be best practice. They will pay I'm 100% sure of it. (Peace :)) Good Luck!! ^_^

1) Is the site loading slow today for anyone else?

2) Is it possible to remote upload from RyuShare to another host? I want to backup my files somewhere.

3) RyuShare is good host, since I switch to them exclusive I have avg 500 DLs and 2-5 sales per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back