Status
Not open for further replies.
Integrating CCAvenue, would make you guys the best right now. I've been using sites like JustRechargeIt and the official site's of the providers, since i am not charged an extra penny, and they accept All payment methods, except alertpay and other payment providers that "We" use. So, here's the point: Big sites have netbanking, cc,dc etc, but doesnt have most common payment providers - thats the minus point for them.

You guys, have all the common payment providers (except paypal right now) which makes you different from them, but still, you must have those facilities such as netbanking etc etc.

My suggestion for you is, keep the design like this, its simple and sexy, just add CCAvenue or any other billing solution, so that you can have "ALL and ANY" type of payment options.

@Froomple: We are currently in process of integrating EBS in Recharge.im, just some minor things left, it should be done soon enough :)

Recharge (process) isn't working .After adding number, amount and operator , clicking next , nothing happens.

Browser : Firefox 13

When I tried in IE , it said account banned :|

Everyone please be advised, that Recharge.im has been sold and IS NOW no longer under my control. Therefore, I'm not responsible for any mis happening from NOW ON.
In case of any queries, please mail me at: blackoxio@teamoxio.com for a quick response.

Sold too ? What about the balance we had in it ?

The site is up again (new owner). He has removed the balance which we had. I've created a ticket, lets see what he replies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back