Status
Not open for further replies.
hey @black0xio :

can u bring the survey back plz. i got fanpage wid good traffic .. and going to do a status update for it.. plz bring back survey thing as option.. !

or pm me if anything in ur mind.

@googleplus:
Mate, our survey provider CPALead has some kind of trojan in their links, which leads to false warnings with some anti viruses.
Until that is solved or a new survey provider is found, I'm afraid that won't be possible.

@torrfriend:
Mate, Liberty Reserve has been added and is functional, though the payments are required to be manually approved. Automated system for LR would be added soon in the next site update.

Good move, hope we get webmoney/LR soon

also mate, add coupon codes discount like in ebay,
that is if we used HDFC/ICICI bank netbanking/creditcard/debit card, they offer 5 % discount...like that introduce something new , even 1 % is more effective, because liquidity is high in indian recharge(every one need every day) :)

Also release
1)Android apps - most students(we) have android
2) iphone apps - may some big B's have it in india

Any other suggestion:
Remove ads(mostly other recharge company ads), be professional like corporate ;)

Last edited:
@torrfriend:
Well, Netbanking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc will be coming soon. As for coupon codes yes we already have that and lots of other things in mind.

As soon as we launch the revamped Recharge.Im (with new design and more features) will be also be launching an android app. There are currently no plans for iPhone app atm though, a signed java application will be launched for Mac/Linux/Windows and a native android application available for download via Google Play.

Thank you for your suggestions mate. :)
Its cause of guys like you, that we are able to provide this service. :)

new design....??? but don't forgot the 6 word "Simple".

you know why lulzimg is popular, because it's simple what we need is just a upload button not a other shits, so it is a mass success(lifetalk's one, it's a another reason for success)
so always be simple in design :)

and you're going to release new option "recharge through SMS".....??
sure, it attract more clients because most of guys have free sms(they recharge sms boosters or free sms plan)

if possible add the Toll-free sms number, so users send sms to that number for recharge(may cost you more, but it increase reputation), but bulk purchase may reduce price

or

create a local number database api, that is place one or more number per state, so users can send sms to that number for free/normal local charge...

Note:
i think you're too from india, then you're aware of irctc website(yes central government official railway ticket website) , it's full of ads and popup, even the govrnment doesn't look a like corpaorate...they already taking 10-15 rupees/person for online recharge, and each day they earn 10-50lakhs from this service charge(more than enough for servers and maintenance of online service) but still they put ads...

and they know indians have poor infrastructure in internet, but they have full of ads in site...slow internet connection people may need to wait for long time to load that Full ugly ads loaded page.

So always think,
why you're here,
what's your main target,
Analyse your growth,
any unique idea to improve service,(trasnfer credit within users, mobile contact backup and more..)

Discuss these with your partners.

i am always here for new suggestions :)

Last edited:
@torrfriend:
Well yes we are planning on recharge through SMS which will cost our clients NIL if you already have an national sms pack or Rs 0.50 or other rates as applicable for sending a national sms.

And yes, I'm from India, whatever happens Recharge.Im will have the simplest possible design, with near to no ads.

At teamOxio Technologies LLP, we aim at providing the simplest and easiest UIs in almost all of our sites.

Stay tuned for some more awesome sites from us :)

@praveer: Any kind of recharge/top up supported by your operator can be processed by requesting a recharge for that the particular amount. For instance, in Aircel there is a sms pack for Rs 45, if you process a recharge for Rs 45 on your number from Recharge.Im, the same sms pack should be activated.

@Bharat: PayPal should be enabled back soon enough. Though the main problem is any Indian PayPal won't be able to send us any payment as our PayPal is also from India itself. Even after this if guys are still in favor of PayPal i'll bring it back soon enough. :)

Recharge.im is now back, we apologize for the recent downtime, but we have now completed our shift to recharge.ims own dedicated server.
Do tell us if you find any difference.

fda1bb738d.png

@xTreme: Can you tell me your IP ?

@xTreme: Try now. It should work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back