Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes Chaitan asked me to write a review on this thread about my satisfaction for his service. This time it wasn't necessary, usually I prefer to leave a service and ask the refund if it isn't good, but at least I'm not complaining every day.

Tomorrow I will buy a long time plan on remote-rdp.com, if you want I'll let you know if it will continue to work fine or not :))

Good Afternoon,

EU server ip has been changed and sent a mass mail, if you didn't receive any email please open a ticket.

All plan's back in stock and instant setup is available.

Chaitan did not notice that all data will be deleted.
I lost 90GB+ BDISO file.
WTF RDP:O
win2008.png

and new server's license is 180 days trial.

Last edited:
Good Evening da.ta,

Yes, disk has been crashed that's why we loss data and compensation of 3days will given.

180Days = 6month's we will buy licence later don't worry about that.

If you have any queries/question's, open a ticket or PM me here this thread is not a support ticket.

Last edited:
Good Evening chems,

I didn't received any pm from you.:facepalm:

---------- Post added 5th Jun 2012 at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 4th Jun 2012 at 02:09 AM ----------

Good Morning to all,

First time offering discount on Basic and Pro plan's.

Use GOLDDEAL and get 5% discount.

Coupon valid for 5uses, so grab the slot.

how much user per server?

Good Evening,

15-20max Users per server,5 users per disk, but you get high spec's depend on stock.

example: if you order 16GB Ram server's but you get 32GB or 24GB Ram server's depend's on stock.

All disks are SAS.

Last edited:
here is my review

first it was lagging like hell when i get in then they restart it & lagging thing was fixed.
RS speed is too slow sometime around 100kb. overall uploading speed to other hosts is Good. Support is really good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back