Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rar speed is my issue. But the DL/UL speed is very good. I will sure recommend remote-RDP.

But Chaitan, please solve my RAR issue. Today it says, 10 Hrs + to rar a 800 MB file.
I've already opened a ticket.

Rar speed is my issue. But the DL/UL speed is very good. I will sure recommend remote-RDP.

But Chaitan, please solve my RAR issue. Today it says, 10 Hrs + to rar a 800 MB file.
I've already opened a ticket.
Looks like i am not the only one with this problem .....for me sometimes raring in store mode take less then 2 minutes for 4GB , sometimes is over 16 hours.I understand when are more users to take more time ....like 5-8 minutes , but serious now 16 hours???
And the drive is not the problem , i was just changed from one drive to another.
Please fix this issue!

Good Evening cancel,

I see you would need dedicated server for 24/7 raring, You forgot it is a shared server and rar is good for all users.

Some time's it may slow bcoz of abuser's, but most of the time raring is good, We already said you will be refunded.

Good luck, find another provider and torture them like this only.

Server is working fine for few hours/day.....i used another 3 RDp servers ....and believe you have the worst rar speeds .....Download and upload are good ....but raring .....big joke

Good Evening RobertoWarez,

The server have issue with Raid and we sent email about that to all users, the server will be working smoothly with in few hours.

Update 1: Raid check by DC. Estimated time 30min's.

Update 2: checked raid, issues have been solved. (Testing system for 30min's)

Update 3: Now system working well.

Last edited:
First of all, I saw this slowness in the winrar process only in last days, before I never had any problems, even with 50 gb files.

Second, Chaitan (as all support of remote-rdp.com) is always ready to solve our problems, just yesterday, when I saw this slowness in rar process, Chaitan immediately tested my RDA to solve all problems, and after all worked fine (thank Chaitan ;))

I still want to buy a long time plan with them and I'm not a person who likes to wast money.

For me it's a good service, if you don't think so, try to find another service ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back