Status
Not open for further replies.

nasavsisro

This real photo of accident ! :facepalm:

image removed for obvious reasons.....
See the reason of some more accident here X-(

ba07ce4afc.jpg

this image is telling just focus your driving !

Sorry if you feel bad

EDITED:

Sorry AGAIN FIRST IMAGE WAS THE BOY HE DIE OVER INDIAN RAIL TRACK BCOZ OF HIS GIRL FRIEND !

i receive Infraction for posting first image and also Receive some PM for image !

And Don't make your mind angry toward Indian
Don't blame every indian some novice people like me who comes on internet and doing fun don't thinking what will its result !
Life comes one time so spend it smooth don't heart any body :)

See the future live present forget past

And also we always think to making friends not enemy i don't know if any indian heart anybody any time i say sorry :'(

Last edited:
21 comments
Disturbing my ass. You read thread title and no one forced you to click on it.

You can't digest some random pictures on net.

Delete this thread then, it has lost it's point.

Wuss...

U really want to see a persons head cut into half and his veins showing :?

U really want to see a persons head cut into half and his veins showing :?

I'm pretty sure I wasn't expecting flowers when I clicked on url, were you?

I don't get it how you can get grossed by some pictures you see online. I have seen far worse shit in real life. If you haven't, you will at some point so just learn to bear with it.

If you can't, it's simple, don't. No need to ruin thread.

Horny Indians ftw.

Do you have any rage towards Indians? Because I find you always speaking against India/Indians.. People can also talk bad about Norway but nobody wants to.. They just respect for what it is, I think you should do the same.

OP: Lame guys watch at girls while driving.. People like them are spoiling the nation.

Do you have any rage towards Indians? Because I find you always speaking against India/Indians.. People can also talk bad about Norway but nobody wants to.. They just respect for what it is, I think you should do the same.

The same could be said for the citizens of any country and people of any faith or ethnicity.

To all wanting to see the picture, How would you feel if the image displayed was of a relative, mother, father, sister, brother, etc. after being injured or killed?

The median age of the members here is showing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back