Status
Not open for further replies.

RDB

Nearly 6 months ago google banned me from using adsense, whenever i created a new account they banned me and i stopped creating more.
Now i just want to know that can i create a new adsense account again with my new legit website ? Will they ban me again from the ip address of isp?

25 comments
what do you not get about being banned? lol It means you're not wanted. Leave them alone. They would have issued a warning if they wanted you still.

IP is not static always, it changes when modem restarted. Its not about ip address i guess. It may be the address which you gave and try to give legit information. If you are getting banned many time for one and single site, then you can try applying for new website.

Saini you always wine about everything . Why not quit while your ahead .

you wine about hosts when they dont go your way , you get banned from google and you wine about that . what dont you get about being banned ?

Time to look into WHY you get treated the way you do .

@ kat, I just created this thread to know if i can restart with adsense, If you can't post a proper advice then please don't reply in my threads.

it is proper advise .

i dont create a thread everytime something takes place do i ? Nope dont need to because i can solve it on my own .

I do not know if this is useful for you but for me the solution is to use the account of a trusted friend who lives in an address far from my home, and only access it from a different computer from my PC, because access google my account through my pc. So I had to buy a netbook to access this new account on behalf of my trusted friend. Though expensive, this scheme is quite safe, there are more than 6 months of account.

same condition was for me , because previously i am using adsense in other way of there TOS.

so , i left all bads ways created a legal website update it almost for three months, and reapply for adsense on my brother name they gave account instantly . now i have no know issues

Always Respect There Policies , you will be fine

Advice! Lol, you just comes up with your shitty posts always, especially in my threads. If i create a thread for getting advice from wj webmasters then why you are having problem with it?

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Thanks cometolearn, so you are using different domain for it..?

i think that when google bans you
its permenent

try calling them to explain the situation and say u are sorry about what u have done in the past

Just read my 1st post, i have written adsense with legit site not warez. You are just a shameless guy. :facepalm:
your next offtopic posts here will be reported.

Report me please saini and ill release everything ive got on you .

From the rooted site you sold me that you never said nothing about .
Your not 100% Truthful and i am .

You never listed your so called legal site so how do we know if its legal or not ? We dont .

Google actually seems a bit more 'chill' then you guys make them out to be, and are just out to run something successful...10 Digits, no?

I received a ban earlier this month - and my account is still active; and still serving advertisements... They have simply stopped serving advertisements on that website.

The website was using a youtube API script, and allowed users to search for whatever they wanted. Regardless of it being on youtube, some of the stuff was without a doubt in appropriate.. And they took the most appropriate course of action.. Something I couldn't do myself, depsite knowing such content was there - stoppped serving their advertisements on that website.

However, that should that jeopardize my portfolio of 30+ other websites? Apparently not.

Reported your shitty post, kat. I hope you will get a permanent ban. :d
just create a seprate thread for w4warez site sold to you, ok.

If you got banned the first time they will keep accepting you for the LOLs for some reason but end up banning you after a while or a few days after. If you were banned due to Invalid Clicks GOOGLE NEVER EVER WANTS TO WORK WITH YOU AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back