RDPMatrix.com - E3-1230/X3440, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps, 1000GB - from 6$/Month(NL,UK,DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

server performance is very good(great speed), but support team is not satisfied?

The server is speed is great.Never felt the problem.May be its your internet connection.What is your speed mate?
Support Team is awesome as well.They made me Admin so that i can install my apps :)

+1 to RDPMatrix from me..:)

server performance is very good(great speed), but support team is not satisfied?

Thank You Sir for the vouch regarding Speed.I heard the support team installed the softwares and made you Admin as well.
And for future reference,please do not post support related comments here.It is against the rules.And we both would get infractions for it.
If you need to contact me on Skype.Just add me.My ID is rdp-matrix.

The server is speed is great.Never felt the problem.May be its your internet connection.What is your speed mate?
Support Team is awesome as well.They made me Admin so that i can install my apps :)

+1 to RDPMatrix from me..:)

Thanks for the vouch.I will agree with you.It should be his slower Internet connection that causes laggyness.RDP should be smooth with better internet speed.

Tested the NL demo. Great speeds both upload and download :) .
Hope the speed stays this way. Going to order a NL RDP tonight.

Tested the NL demo. Great speeds both upload and download :) .
Hope the speed stays this way. Going to order a NL RDP tonight.

Thanks for the review.Your Order has been setup.:)

demo rdp please
PM Sent..:)

Test the RPD demo . great speed and very smooth. Highly recommended. Is the 30% discount still open. Want buy.

Ya Sure.Its Still open.Last slot for 50% Discount Left as well :)

Ordered NL 400GB. Please activate
Order nuo: 4145852008

Thanks

Activated

I'd like a Demo Please. UK 200
Demo Sent..Check PM.

NL 200GB server very slowly now.........i.

I checked mate.There seems to be no problem.Please open a support ticket and the staff will look into it.

I got my NL server and it seems to be very fast without any laggyness. Are you sure its not your connection?

Ya Mate..I too think it should be his connection.

Great speed, I got 93MB/s from putlocker> but can't catch screenshot of that time. but my screenshots>
hqzfsszq2156.png

Now testing upload speed...wait...

friend very good host. I love it. i got very good speeds and i open a support ticket for a program installation and he install me in 5 minutes. I will stay with you for long times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back