RDPMatrix.com - E3-1230/X3440, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps, 1000GB - from 6$/Month(NL,UK,DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chack my
View Ticket #572742
thanks

check this urgent
Ticket #496153

All Tickets have been replied :)

Can you send me a demo account of the UK 200 server?

Thanks

Sending you in 5 Minutes..:)

Ok I will wait for live chat. Hope you can add it soon.

Sure mate.Live Chat will start from this weekend.. :)

Thanks for the demo. He likes the demo very much. he will order today.Can you activate my affiliate account . i sent you my email in PM. ok thanks

Welcome mate.I know your client ID,so i already activated it and you affiliate balance must show some positive value :)

Last 2 Days to Avail the Introductory Promo Offer.:)

INTRODUCTORY PROMO OFFER!!!
IQ808EIKF4 -- Use This to get FLAT 30% OFF on ALL Plans
G90PIOB8DZ -- Use This to get FLAT 15% OFF for LIFETIME on ALL Plans

Could I also get the UK 200 demo please? :)

EDIT: tested the demo, the speeds are good, rar-ing is pretty fast as well, there is no lag in handling the RDP and overall it's a very, very good service for this price!

Last edited:
Hi i am searching a Good RDP service can you plz send me a demo i want to check UK 200

I am sure you will find all qualities of a Good RDP Service from us.. ;)
Demo Sent on PM.

Could I also get the UK 200 demo please? :)

EDIT: tested the demo, the speeds are good, rar-ing is pretty fast as well, there is no lag in handling the RDP and overall it's a very, very good service for this price!

Glad you liked it Bro..Thanks for the review..

whats the UK 200 price
in this thread it 15USD
but in website it 17USD

Yes,due to the recent increase in price,we are forced to make some changes in retail price of some plans.But we have introduced new offers as well :)

Current Promotional Offers:

N5I86BJX4Q

Use this Promo Code and get one time 35% Discount on All UK RDP Plans.(3 Coupon Code Uses Left)

9CGS50TE2K

Use this Promo Code to get 20% Lifetime Discount on All UK RDP Plans.(5 Coupon Code Uses Left)

Last edited:
Bro I have opened a ticket regarding a software installation. Please check it.

Thanks for the quick installation. cheerz

Last edited:
Getting a weird error when trying to use Thumbnail Me, it says "No fonts defined" - anyone else getting it?

Other then that the service is fairly good, especially the HDD space. :)

Yes I had the issue on the server I was on. I asked him to install the fonts which he did and its working very well now.Just open a ticket and ask him to install fonts on your server and it will be fine too.

Thanks for the review guys...glad you are liking it...Site is online now..You can reach our support team..:)
You can also PM me if you have doubts/ problems.. I am always there to help you..:)

I get 70-90 MBPs always on my server. Best RDp there can be. Couldnt get a screenshot at the maximum speed. This is what I could get

vpcSvPj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back