Other RDPlanet.com - Encoding RDP, 1GBPS, SAS, 48GB RAM, from $30/mo (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of rdplanet staff deleted my all files from my filesonic and wupload account because i have filed dispute in AlertPay.

No one knows my wupload / filesonic password even RDP pass for sure.
I saved my filesonic & wupload account pass in RDP filezilla.
So rdplanet authority and me know my passwords.

Yesterday was my final chat about refund with rdplanet. All FSO files (1.5+TB) got deleted from yesterday (WU from 17th aug). Who did it?

But my fileserve files are ok because i didn't put my FS pass in that RDP.

If any wjunction moderator wants to investigate this issue I will welcome him.

[
someone asking my rdplanet pass in IM: (support@rdplanet.com). I asked him to request it in opened support ticket. then he said: "leave it"]

I know it's a crucial time for you, but still i suggest don't lose your Cool.

As from our side Nothing is compromised .And had no clue why you talking like this. We maintain privacy of our customers.

If i save my passwords in Filezilla is it possible to get password, i Don't know about it.:(

Yes he talked about refund. But what i said you haven't wrote in the thread. Again you told that you will be back with our company from next month.

About IM: It was me i asked His username and Password to check the issue, because that server don't come under my maintenance and i didn't have his pass, just wanted to check the issue. But by that time i knew he isn't gona believe me that's why i told it leave it.

As SH is not coming online that's why i Have to write this much big things.:(

Lastly we won't do anything like this, he is our long customer and paid all his invoices on time and as per Refund issue i told him i will talk to SH and tell him. So i don't see any reason for this cheap act.

Kindly talk to Staffs of file hosts.

I also have no obligations in investigation.I wish his problem should be solved, indeed he was a good customer.

If i save my passwords in Filezilla is it possible to get password, i Don't know about it.:(
Funny that you donno how to get pass from filezilla. So i have to trust it?

So i don't see any reason for this cheap act.
It could be cheap act if i was moaning for refund and delete my file to catch you. One of you get into my account and what you see? I am in 42nd position in playsonic. Can i del my files?

Kindly talk to Staffs of file hosts.
Got them in DP. Answered: "Deleted by accessed user. Didn't give his IP because didn't ask about it because i know it's worthless. It can be masked by anyway"

I also have no obligations in investigation.I wish his problem should be solved, indeed he was a good customer.
Frankly i say: I wanted to get back to you because i am not satisfied with current provider but you did the worst.

@Server
Accusations are pointless without proof. Provide proof, and we'll look into this. If you fail to provide adequate proof of your claim within the next 48 hours, I will delete your replies in this thread. And if you attempt to post anymore, you will be infracted.

Yes, you can provide proof. Talk to filesonic/wupload and ask them for an IP address that deleted those files. Don't worry about IP Masking, that's irrelevant. Just give us a visual proof. I'll wait.

I'm getting "page not found" on oron.com for over 24 hours from my remote desktop and oron is working just fine, tried everything I could think of (cookies, history..)but nothing helped

@Server
Yes, you can provide proof. Talk to filesonic/wupload and ask them for an IP address that deleted those files. Don't worry about IP Masking, that's irrelevant. Just give us a visual proof. I'll wait.
Got the same answer from FSO staff. If you need any other proof you can ask for it. Take my filesonic/wupload pass and check by yourself.
Even you can delete my claim post coz this claim can't restore my lost files. Just have to work hard again.

Don't accuse the RDP provider.

FSO also deleted all my files and reset my amount for being 'paid' and 'not yet being paid'.

This is an action which is done by Filesonic with a number of people being victim to this 'crime'. Seven days ago I made a post in the FSO thread and they said they would look at it. Still no reply (did I expect anything else?).

Yesterday, a user on Avaxhome made a comment that FSO as well as WU servers were down at the same moment and draw the conclusion that FSO = WU.

Even if a third party would get hold of my login details, he could only delete my files but never reset my amounts. For sure an action by FSO.

Mark my words, FSO is going the next file host screwing a lot of people out of money.

hey why the speed in both upload and download so slow i hardly get donwload speed 1-4 Mp and as for upload i get 400-500 kp :S is that normal ? coz if its then its sux :P

Sorry mate, had a power outage in my district due to lightning, processing all orders now.

EDIT - 1 day will be added to your invoice, to compensate.

Last edited:
Mate I can't add money in AP through my credit card :( I can only send through credit card and you have not allowed it . Do you have any other AP account I will send to that account .

Can I get test for 2 hours ?
I just wanna try before buy ;)
Also I wanna ask , that can I install dobe After Effects ?
This app work only on 64 bit systems :/ I got 32 right now on personal PC.
I have original legal cd key I can send You receip :P alsoI can use just trial version.
Regards A.

can i have one demo here from professional packet i want to try before i buy becouse yesterday i have bought one RDP in anothe rcompany but so slowly speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back