RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear it. I have UK slot with them and it has minor issues like laggyness, deluge crashes but then I have tried other providers and they too have similar issues and don't even bother to provide support. At least these guys try to provide good support and sort these issues. I will still say ticket them and maybe your issue might get resolved. My NL slot with them I must say is awesome.

Quick support is all you need in shared environment service to kick abuser ass. sorry to hear you are moving i still must say try to talk to them.

That is what I was trying to tell him. There is no hosting provider leave alone RDP provider where there aren't any problems with the service. What matters is how dedicated is the company towards providing a solution to the problems and the timeframe in which they sort it.

i got a reply to my ticket saying cos i was extract to c : that why it was slow

i was not try to extract to c i was try to rar on my drive not extract . i replied to tell him this and no reply at all from them again

tomorrow will be same slow again wish they would look when they get a ticket and kick the abuser not wait 4-6 hours to answer tickets

my rdp working great from many months. only problem when some dick fill c drive by downloading and i have to pm rdaheaven for cleaning c drive. that only problem other except server works great. no down and most of time good speed sometime only 10mb when other user also doing work. and people why posting problem here pm rdaheaven and open support tickt they answer fast.

that why i posted here cos they never sort the prob out i have sent many tickets . do you not read other posts before you tell someone to do some thing ?

Your Order Number is: 9551510162

Your order is activated.

Quick support is all you need in shared environment service to kick abuser ass. sorry to hear you are moving i still must say try to talk to them.

Thank you for your support.

i dont know why but they are not replying to tickets since yesterday may be their are on vocations lol

My apologies if your ticket didn't get an answer. We normally try to solve all matters as fast as possible. Kindly provide me your ticket number so I can have a look.

my rdp working great from many months. only problem when some dick fill c drive by downloading and i have to pm rdaheaven for cleaning c drive. that only problem other except server works great. no down and most of time good speed sometime only 10mb when other user also doing work. and people why posting problem here pm rdaheaven and open support tickt they answer fast.

Thanks for your support and review.

guys, i am a prospective buyer.. can you tell me if NL server also has problem like UK ??

None of our servers are facing any issue. If you like I can offer you a demo to test the server.

that why i posted here cos they never sort the prob out i have sent many tickets . do you not read other posts before you tell someone to do some thing ?

I am sorry to see you are facing issues with our service and hence we have decided that we can no longer offer you our products. Your service will be cancelled by the end of your current billing period and you won't receive any invoice from us. Be sure to backup your data before the end of your product life.

Regards

Yes my server in ip 77.xx.xx.xx is down. I open ticket and now they tell me it will back in 15 minutes. i think it be back :)

I have been given a demo to test, and I am pleased with what I see and test.
As a result, I would like to order one slot. Of course, I would like to confirm that I will be in the server that I have been demo-ing.

But the staff told me he can't guarantee which server I will be given as they have many server. (Then what's the use of demo??)

Nice logic.

P.S: Its because you have more than 1 server, thats why I asked which one is my demo one & so to order the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back