RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed are really down since moved to new server IP: 88.150.xxx.xxx FTP upload speed always varying mostly in Kbs almost to all filehosts i am using.
Server Location looks in Serbia so no UK and NL anymore. RDA Heaven now playing tricks with customers.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Speed are really down since moved to new server IP: 88.150.xxx.xxx FTP upload speed always varying mostly in Kbs almost to all filehosts i am using.
Server Location looks in Serbia so no UK and NL anymore. RDA Heaven now playing tricks with customers.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Do you even know what an RDP is leave alone finding its location?

Judging by your idiotic sense of checking IP locations I suggest you seriosuly consider upgrading your technical skills. Just want to let others know this idiot is plainly lying as you can see from the screenshot posted below as I am on the same server which they allotted me recently and it is located in UK

Es0JyDB.png

About speeds I am getting decent speeds as well but I wont bother posting any proof as I dont even consider this guy a proper judge of speeds judging by how he just found a UK server to be in Serbia :O

Last edited:
I've just bought your service, check your payza account.

Activate my RDP please.

Your service is activated.

RDAHeaven any going discount for nl rdp?

Sorry currently we do not have any discount for NL products.

Vow weekend deal? seems missing this week.

Sorry this week there is no WOWWeekend deal.

I believe you are mistaken, All our UK servers are hosted in Redstation data center and NL servers with Evoswitch. We do not have any servers in Serbia. We are not here to play tricks we are here only to provide quality service and support. If you need anything else feel free to PM me or open a support ticket in your client area.

Regards

WTH

Hi

I'm with the guys for a week or so now, and the support is great. Since I have to do very specific tasks I ran into lots of problems, and their support could help me with ervery one of them. The servers are fast too, I've tried several Providers in the past but this one is the best I've been with! Keep the great work!

Bronko

I'm with the guys for a few months now, and I am really disappointed. The server was fast at the beginning, but it got really slow after there where over 20 users on it. I told the support about it, I also told them that CPU usage and Network usage was OK and that I think some user on the same HD than me must have been abusing the server. They moved me to another server then, but after a few days it went down. So I've been put on another server, wich also went slow after a few days. I've been moved to another Server another two times without any sorry or anything, just got a message with my new server details. It takes some time till everything is set up on the server so I lost some days with this. Also there were several downtimes, they always wrote something like "We will compensate you with adequate days from this downtime" but they never did this, also they never told me when the server was up again. I did not really care but it is not OK to just say something and then dont do it. I've told them several times that the server was far from useable but they wether found no problem or they "solved" it, what means that the server was usable for some hours to then get really slow again. At the end they told me that one of my processes was the issue:
1. : If this is true, why did it take so long to figure it out? I've been using this process from the very first time I'm with RDA Heaven.
2. : I don't think this is true this process is putting video files into ZIP files (one video in one zip) and then uploads them ONE AFTER ANOTHER (Zip vid1, Upload vid1; zip vid2, upload vid2...) and the process uses 4% of CPU maximum (sometimes when it is zipping but only for 30 seconds or so) most of the time it has been using 0% CPU and max. 1,5% of RAM.

After they told me this I stopped working on the server, but a few days later I thought i should use it until the next invoice and then go to another provider. So i connected to the server and what did I see: opening explorer: 40-50 seconds, opening taskmanager: not possible... to not freak out I just left the server. Today I've tried again and it is still not useable i nearly punched my monitor thats why I'm writing here. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE IF YOU WANT TO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! THERE ARE ALWAYS 20-25 USERS ON ONE SERVER, WITH LUCK YOU WILL GET THROWN ON A NEW SERVER BUT IT WILL BE THE SAME AFTER A WEEK! THEY DON'T KICK ABUSIVE USERS! I PAY 28USD (WITH DISCOUT INCLUDED) PER MONTH FOR BEING ABLE TO DO MY WORK 10% OF THE TIME I WANT TO.

This is my true, story. Maybe bad luck but I don't think so. Please don't think I'm stupid just because of my bad english. Sorry RDA Heaven but the truth must be spoken.

@bronko

I am sorry to see you are facing issues with our service and hence we have decided that we can no longer offer you our products. Your service will be cancelled by the end of your current billing period and you won't receive any invoice from us. Be sure to backup your data before the end of your product life.

Regards

bronko you are the stupidities man alive. you pay them a share of server and that too discounted so how can you expect 24/7 great performance? other peoples also pay them for same server and they have right to use the server sometimes. I am with rdaheaven from some months now and never had a issue except some minor software issues which their support fixed literally instantly. yes there was a recent downtime for a day but they notified us by email 2 days before downtime and data was untouched and seriously one day downtime in 2 months is very acceptable by me at that price.

Folks this guy is just trolling here rdaheaven is very good host you can buy from them with confidence. I have recommended rdaheaven to 3 friends and they all thanked me later.

@blob

You super intelligent man, do you think they only have one server to put their users on? Maybe you had good luck, maybe I had bad luck, I dont expect 24/7 great performance but i want to use the server from time to time. On the server I'm on there were several downtimes and I've not been informed about them before. If I want a server that is slow as fuck and useable for 10h per month I can use my home PC so what have I been paying for? If you are on a server with 25 other users you just can't do things that use too much cpu because the other users will suffer. I posted a good review when I was new with RDA Heaven because the service was good, why should I lie now? But you look like a troll to me, 17 of your 20 posts are in this topic, one other post is a recommendation for RDA Heaven. So you registered to Wjunction just to tell everybody how great RDA Heaven is? Please just go home with your imaginary friends and fap on the speed of RDA Heaven (This will be the first time you last longer than a minute because connecting to the server will take at least 5 mins hahaha)...

bronko bros if you facing issues contact them they very helpful and always fix issues for me. i face slow issue on time and the bro fix it and now its very smooths and fast. sorry i for bad english

@bronko

I have 2 services from them one 24 core 96gb ram server for encoding and one NL rda for normal download and upload and from those two one server received a downtime of 1 day 2-3 days ago in two months..

"useable for 10h per month"

omg works only 10h in a month? how much more lies are you gona make man? if it was 10h per month than this thread must have been filled with complaining users. its because of abusing clients like you good hosts can't survive. people like you first abuse service and then start bitching in hosts thread about bad performance.

@bronko dude they are here to earn they can do anything to cover the cost of server + earn profit for that they have to put more users on server they will do but Thing is they are not that bad if you compare them with other providers in wj,,,,

though its shared environment if one user is abusing all other members gonna face problem.. try to talk to them they will solve your problem.

@RDAHeaven kindly try to restart or refresh the server now users are much to slow things down.

regards.

been with these for 2 months at first server was fast but then got slow uploads speeds are good cpu speed is slow 12 mins to rar a 1.4 gig file in store mode send loads of tickets but

never seems to get sorted this happens every day been moved to another server but then that went down for 2 days got another server was fast for a few days now really slow again

shame where good at start

When i registered with rda heaven i faced really, REALLY bad performance. Download-upload speeds were hilarious something like 100k. I could not open single program without problems. Some programs needed up to 60 sec to start working. They tried to fix it (at least they said so but with no success). Eventually they moved me to another server and since then i had few problems but it mostly worked fine, good speeds, fast rar etc. I am using it less so maybe i miss poor performance but over all i can say that i am satisfied (better than buying server by yourself for sure).
I lost 4 days with that bad performance and server moving at start.

This is my honest review, im not saying that they are best but they are not worst for sure, believe me i've seen worse than they are.

programs are taking ages to load and handbrake has apeared on my desktop which i think is an incoding tool

i never asked for it ?

Bro not to contradict you buy do you think writing here that something has happened is going to help you out? Can they identify who you are ? I think its a much better idea if you open a ticket and let them know about your issues. Their support is top notch and I am sure they will resolve the issue.

i have opened tickets mate they just keep saying sorry the issue is sorted but next day same thing

i send a ticket in the morning it gets answered hours later

slow speeds takes ages to open browser programs anything raring takes for ever programs keep crashing some time i got to try the program 4 -5 times before it will work . only time it seems to work is 7pm on wards uk time which is no good to me i want to do my work in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back