Rapidspeeds down, boxslots down, Who can provide a reliable VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxslots customers are being taken over by Instant Dedicated, which is also using the Global Layer network.
Nothing will change for you as a client - besides the company you are a customer from.
At this moment we will keep on operating under the Boxslots brand name until all clients are moved.

We have already made improvements to make everything more secure and we'll inform you shortly on any further changes.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter
What is the URL????

Well, WJ admins and MOds have to enter iwebhostu guys... (username: mr.log [here]) - he told me.. some people here who banned them.. they are the real busters here.

P.S. This is the only single way to survive. Requesting to all mods and admins here.

They are totally hack proof, unfitted, awesome web hosters... ever I seen :) (I'm just a old client not a affiliatior also they don't have the affiliation system... I believe people love them to go there.. )

that's all

ok..... this morning I received an e-mail in response to a ticket I had raised to Boxslots about vps being hacked ..
Boxslots customers are being taken over by Instant Dedicated, which is also using the Global Layer network.
Nothing will change for you as a client - besides the company you are a customer from.
At this moment we will keep on operating under the Boxslots brand name until all clients are moved.

We have already made improvements to make everything more secure and we'll inform you shortly on any further changes.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

If your service is still unavailable, do let me know so we can look into it.
We can also reinstall your VPS and reset the password for you.

Regards,

Jelle
Instant Dedicated staff
You all reckon this is legit ? I will raise a ticket as they say and I will give you feedback as soon as I have a reply from them

An update as promised.
I raised a ticket in the Boxslots client area, telling them that my service was unavailable and I received an extremely fast and professional response asking me how the server was previously set up.
I replied I had Ubuntu 10.04 and within minutes I received a response that they had reinstalled my server with Ubuntu and they included a new password for ssh aceess.
I immediatelly logged in and started installing my stuff the way it was before. Fingers crossed, the server is working now. Instant Dedicated people sounded very professional, very polite and they were prompt with my tickets. I am extremely pleased with them right now.
I haven't managed to find their url though for direct contact (only via boxslots client area). Are they in stealth mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back