Rapidspeeds down, boxslots down, Who can provide a reliable VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for considering us cooldude9119. I believe I just had a talk with you on Live Chat. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. :)

hosthatch i've tried them twice they are good with support, config and pricing but the only reason i left them was the speeds :( the linux vpses were good but they gave low speeds sometimes

vizoomer,

the old 2Gbps nodes had 20-25 users per node while now there are 6-10 for VPS and 8-12 for VDS. So actually, the speeds are very much faster now. If you've seen our latest reviews, you can see that and the customers are much, much happier now. If you want to give us a second chance, contact me at abdullah@hosthatch.com and I'll be more than glad to give you a good discount for sure. :)

vizoomer,

the old 2Gbps nodes had 20-25 users per node while now there are 6-10 for VPS and 8-12 for VDS. So actually, the speeds are very much faster now. If you've seen our latest reviews, you can see that and the customers are much, much happier now. If you want to give us a second chance, contact me at abdullah@hosthatch.com and I'll be more than glad to give you a good discount for sure. :)
this would more likely be the third chance if i come back :P well anyways i'll look forward to you soon :)

Sure. I'm sure you will love the new servers as most of our old customers have actually given us a great feedback about the improvements. Just email me with your old customer ID with us and I'll give you a good discount. :)

EvoBoxes is back(they where taken over by RS). They are great. Got 112MB/s down from a softlayer test url =)

They are starting small and adding servers one at a time. They are also going crazy with security on their new setup because of the boxslots stuff.

EvoBoxes is back(they where taken over by RS). They are great. Got 112MB/s down from a softlayer test url =)

They are starting small and adding servers one at a time. They are also going crazy with security on their new setup because of the boxslots stuff.

you're the admin of evoboxes :facepalm: ?

not my intention to bump this post but ... being a former boxslots vps customer, I had 750GB storage, 1,5GB guaranteed RAM, 100Mbps dedicated bandwidth unmetered, for 22euros
Haven't yet found someone to match specs and price . I trade more than the storage I had for equal performance and price. Even Serverboost who supplied boxslots and have now taken over the situation for their dedi customers , cannot match it. go figure.
I appreciate all of you who share their experience and knowlegde about vps hosting and assist us
thank you guys. keep the info flowing

Boxslots customers are being taken over by Instant Dedicated, which is also using the Global Layer network.
Nothing will change for you as a client - besides the company you are a customer from.
At this moment we will keep on operating under the Boxslots brand name until all clients are moved.

We have already made improvements to make everything more secure and we'll inform you shortly on any further changes.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back