Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Robin,

They are coming on Friday.

We also have some other news for our NL range:

Having only ever sold 1Gbps Dedicated Servers on 1GigE (1000Mbit) dedicated ports, we have now decided to trial run 100Mbps servers (with a 1Gbit NIC).

These are limited stock (only two racks were powered up for this project yesterday and only a few remain). Once we're sold out, there will be no more.

We fully own all server and networking equipment and bulk buy our bandwidth from Leaseweb at heavily discounted rates.

The offer is simple, £100 for 100Mbps of pure unmetered bandwidth.

Intel Quad Core Xeon - X3430
8GB DDR3 RAM
2 x 1TB SATA (RAID 0 or 1)
100Mbps
£100

The offer is available by clicking above - project name: Q-100

Yes, unfortunately there has been a slight delay until next week.

Due to it's popularity and growth, PowerLoft (USA) has had an influx of customers buying 10G ports, and although the servers are powered up and ready to go, there is no bandwidth to supply them with at the moment.

Once again, our apologies. Due to this, we will most likely be offering a 20-25% 1st Month discount on US Servers, so watch this space!

sorry to reply here but i was about to order VPS S-250 and i saw that there is 1 mistake in WHMCS :

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i21/57dca1.png[/slide]

Yearly payment is showing 30 GBP instead of 300 GBP

Hope you will solve it

sorry to reply here but i was about to order VPS S-250 and i saw that there is 1 mistake in WHMCS :

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i21/57dca1.png[/slide]

Yearly payment is showing 30 GBP instead of 300 GBP

Hope you will solve it

U shud have paid it xD and then said to them i paid for 1 Year [Just a Theory]

Apologies, a typo on our end. This has now been fixed. There is a slight delay on the setup of the racks, new estimated time is next week apparently, according to the DC. Apologies for the delay.

Last edited:
So will you guys expand to the US sometime later, or you've completely dropped the idea? Also, will you guys reveal more details on what happened? It'd be great to know, really.

Hi,

Do you accept AP?
Also, may I order 2x500GB HDDs on a semi dedicated line?
What would be the cost?

Regards

Yes we accept AP but No I am sorry but we do not offer 2 x 500GB Hard Drives. Although the S1000 or SX1000 have a 1TB RAID0 Hard Drive.

So will you guys expand to the US sometime later, or you've completely dropped the idea? Also, will you guys reveal more details on what happened? It'd be great to know, really.

Bear with us please Lifetalk and everyone else wanting to know about the US Servers. We will be updating everyone shortly about what is going to happen. Apologies for the delay and confusion caused.

maybe you resell dedicated servers ?

We actually have quite a few resellers who make a living from selling our servers. We have excellent rates available so just contact us.

So I can go for the 1TB HDD please? :)
Also, after payment, what is the setup time of the semi dedicated server?

Regards

Yes, of course you can.

Well, the S-1000 is automatic setup (details are automatically sent the second the invoice is paid) and the S-X1000 is within 12hours.

Ok, we've finally got exactly what we wanted and we're completely happy to go ahead with the US. We were worried there wasn't enough peering/transit providers, but after a conference call yesterday and another today with LeaseWeb's chief lead network architect Bastiaan Spandaw, and the ports/peering being added in the next 3 weeks / per server on their network at the moment, is very, very impressive.

We were sceptical at first, because as everyone knows SoftLayer basically own the US market, but with the investment and plans Leaseweb have for just the next few days/weeks, never mind coming few months (and the fantastic transatlantic speeds they will have in place between EU -> US atm) I can safely say we now know we can beat most companies with not only pricing but speeds as well, as our #1 goal is being able to deliver the customer a true 1Gbps experience.

It's basically 30MB/s+ both ways from NL (EvoSwitch) <-> US (PowerLoft).

Testfile: http://108.59.1.1/test.file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back