Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they said they keep the price for old customers
its funny they deleted my server , and asked why ? they said system error , then my server got back
but price was not same as my contract
it been week they are bitching around and dont give ma right answer

is this speed for per conn. or the whole pushup:'(

i was tested long time ago this server for 30days, speed is very good for downloading, but torrent upload is very very bad for 1Gbit server. I was tested Germen and France 1Gbit servers to.
My idea:
Torrent Speed Germany > France > Nederlands
DMCA Nederlands > France > Germany

Pretty interesting. Could you tell me what kind of routing does Powerloft has? Like where would it sit in comparison to, say, DCs like SingleHop and/or PhoenixNAP? I've got servers from both those DCs and if Powerloft is on par with them, I'll most definitely invest in some servers from there :)

Connectivity - Power Loft @ Innovation is currently served by AboveNet, FiberLight, Comcast, Level3 and Verizon. Providers approach the site via multiple diverse routes and enter the site and building via diverse, concrete encased ductbanks.

Are available on-site, apparently, as Darren said, leaseweb will have peering/transit with:

Transit Carriers: Level3, Telecom Italia (Seabone), Deutsche Telekom & Global Crossing (GBLX).

And LeaseWeb is developing PoP's in the US:

10Gbps in Toronto, Ontario [TorIX Toronto]
10Gbps in New York, NY [NYIIX New York]
10Gbps in New York, NY [PAIX New York]
10Gbps in Washinton, D.C. / Ashburn,Virginia [IBX Ashburn]
10Gbps in Dallas, Texas [PAIX Dallas]
10Gbps in Miami, Florida [NAP of the Americas Miami]
10Gbps in Seattle, Washington [SIX Seattle]
10Gbps in Los Angeles, California [Any2 Los Angeles]
10Gbps in San Jose, California [PAIX San Jose]

They will also be developing PoP's in:
10Gbps in Moscow, Russia
10Gbps in Istanbul, Turkey
1Gbps in Singapore [IBX Singapore]
1Gbps in Hong Kong [HKIX]
IGbps in Tokyo, Japan [JPIX]

And the others have yet to be determined:
Athens, Greece
Sofia, Bulgaria
Kiev, Ukraine
Helsinki, Finland
Lisbon, Portugal

In addition to the pre-existing PoP's:
140Gbps in Amsterdam, Holland [AMS-IX]
60Gbps in Frankfurt, Germany [DE-CIX]
40Gbps in London, England [LINX]
10Gbps in Haarlem, Holland [NL-IX]
10Gbps in Brussels, Belgium [BNIX]
10Gbps in Paris, France [FRANCEIX]
10Gbps in Zurich, Switzerland [SWISSIX]
10Gbps in Madrid, Spain [EXPANIX]
10Gbps in Stockholm, Sweeden [NETNOD]
1Gbps in Milan, Italy [MIX]
1Gbps in Vienna, Austria [VIX]
1Gbps in Copenhagen, Denmark [DIX]
1Gbps in Oslo, Norway [NIX1
1Gbps in Bratislava, Slovakia [SIX]
1Gbps in Budapest, Hungary [BIX]
1Gbps in Bucharest, Romania [INTERLAN]

I think the next logical step would be PoP's in Australia, and South America, followed by the expansion of the European (expand the most utilized and migrate to 10Gbps across the board) and Asian PoP's (more bandwidth to China, Japan, and the Middle East). Perhaps some PoP's in Africa and Central America as well...

We are always here, just been busy with our new re-installation feature in our manager, and regarding IPs, we needed to wait until our PA was announced from RIPE before we could give you IPs, as we ran out of our current /21.

Got a nice new funky IPv4 range, 31.31.32.0/21 :)

Is it possible to add a hard drive at the semi-dedi package?
If so, how much would it cost to get a simple sata 500GB or 1TB disk added?

Hi Robin,

Unfortunately we do not on the semi-dedicated packages because it's such a unique setup/configuration.

It's free setup on all servers though, so the best bet would be to buy a S-1000 and and transfer everything over at rapid internal speeds? Wouldn't take long if it's only 500G worth of files :)

Hi Drakul,

There is normally 4-6 people on the S250 range.

The connection of the port on the server is 1GigE (1000Mbit), and as you know, the S250 has a 100Mbps dedicated connection so it's more than capable of delivering the speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back