Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I want a NL server with:
-8 cores CPU (3460 +)
- 16GB DDR3
- 4x 500 GB SATA II HDD with RAID 0
- Win 2008 64bit

How much it is cost in USD. Please pm me about it. Thank you

S-500 : can i install nulled cpanel for private use. i mean not to host a website but a private rapidleech?? whats the setup time on s-500??
also how many people share a 1gbit line? public torrenting allowed? where is the server located ? NL i presume? i`m kinda new to linux, so can rtorrent and cpanel(rapidleech) be instaleed on the same vps??

kindly answer my questions
regards

Darren H
please check your pm. thanks

Answered :)

Hello

I want a NL server with:
-8 cores CPU (3460 +)
- 16GB DDR3
- 4x 500 GB SATA II HDD with RAID 0
- Win 2008 64bit

How much it is cost in USD. Please pm me about it. Thank you

Around $300 (with a $40 one time fee for the RAM upgrade).

S-500 : can i install nulled cpanel for private use. i mean not to host a website but a private rapidleech?? whats the setup time on s-500??
also how many people share a 1gbit line? public torrenting allowed? where is the server located ? NL i presume? i`m kinda new to linux, so can rtorrent and cpanel(rapidleech) be instaleed on the same vps??

kindly answer my questions
regards

Nulled scripts are allowed, but if we receive a takedown notice regarding whmcs or cpanel, we will forward it to you.

S-500 are instant setup. The hard disk, ram stick(s) and cpu are all dedicated. The 1Gbps connection is shared with 4 people.

NL yes, although at the end of the month our US servers launch too.

Yes, you can install both programs/scripts - we do not limit the amount of programs you can run.

If you have any more questions people, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hi Darren,

Could I use dedicated server for downloading and uploading to File Hosting Service like FileSonic, FileServe... ? If I could, please recommend which server location is good for uploading to those services. Thanks!

Hi Darren,

Could I use dedicated server for downloading and uploading to File Hosting Service like FileSonic, FileServe... ? If I could, please recommend which server location is good for uploading to those services. Thanks!

Hello, some users have posted screenshots in our forums, you could look there.

Our testfile is http://rapidspeeds.com/test.file if you need to check, all our servers are based in NL, but at the end of the month we will have US, so we will get you one with speeds you love :)

Hello, is that server has RAID - 0 for all 4 HDD
Can i have a demo account (PM me please)

Yes, we have an my.rapidspeeds.com login where you can re-install your server to RAID 0, RAID 1, whatever you like :)

Unfortunately we don't do demo accounts, we've nearly got 1200 customers and just over 33,000th biggest site in the world, so there must be plenty of reviews out there on us.

We just bulk buy bandwidth from Leaseweb and resell at our own price. As we own all the equipment, we can afford to offer cheaper servers than they do :)

It used to be easy and a great method of communication, but now we have over a thousand clients it becomes a bit of a nightmare to log onto MSN.

People think they can message you and get an instant answer, and get annoyed/angry if they don't.

We have Skype, Telephone, E-Mail, Forums, IRC, Ticket System & Live Chat.

However, I will see what the status on MSN is and try get an agent to cover it at certain times.

Still satisfied with my Q 2000 server!
However I'm in need for 2 people to join me in on this server to split the costs. Don't know if I can ask this here or have to create a new thread though..
However if you're interested, please pm me!
It runs on windows server 08, we devide the total cost in equal ways, and you pay via paypal.
Need to have 2 people before monday/tuesday though!

That sounds great Darren :)

may start using Skype :)

Will speak to you soon then! although we have been on MSN for a few hours each day since you asked :)

Still satisfied with my Q 2000 server!
However I'm in need for 2 people to join me in on this server to split the costs. Don't know if I can ask this here or have to create a new thread though..
However if you're interested, please pm me!
It runs on windows server 08, we devide the total cost in equal ways, and you pay via paypal.
Need to have 2 people before monday/tuesday though!

To be honest you would be better making a new post, as it might get swallowed up in this one... kind of 'big' now.. Also, our IRC Channel and own Forums might be a good way to find a user to share costs - better to try all options!

Our PowerLoft, VA, US Test Server File: http://108.59.1.1/test.file

Last edited:
I plan to do rapidleech, does anyone have issues with download speeds from the following file sites?

Fileserve, Hotfile, Filesonic

Since these file hosts are from the US, I would like to purchase from rapidspeeds if the download exceeds 5MB/s. I don't really bother about upload speed.

I plan to do rapidleech, does anyone have issues with download speeds from the following file sites?

Fileserve, Hotfile, Filesonic

Since these file hosts are from the US, I would like to purchase from rapidspeeds if the download exceeds 5MB/s. I don't really bother about upload speed.

It certainly exceeds 5MB/s. They now have a US servers. So it's more practical to sign up under the US plan rather than the NL ones. NL ones are good for seedbox IMO.

Darren

Please check your pm and see if you could help me out

Regards

No problem and answered.

It certainly exceeds 5MB/s. They now have a US servers. So it's more practical to sign up under the US plan rather than the NL ones. NL ones are good for seedbox IMO.

Thanks for clearing up the 5MB/s+ to those filehosts issue, and thank you for the great feedback - we appreciate it!

"Dedicated" 1Gbit/s connections don't exist. Everything is 'shared' at some level, just depends how far you follow the cable. Does anyone even sell 1/2 duplex servers? I'm pretty sure its full duplex.

(not affiliated with rapidspeeds)

I got confused. The 1gb/s connection is shared or dedicated?
And is it duplex? 1gb up and down?

Cheers

Hello, the Dedicated Servers have a 1GigE dedicated port, and 1Gbps of bandwidth available 24/7 (full duplex).

Just look at this post, hundreds of users have posted screenshots/given feedback on the speeds.

"Dedicated" 1Gbit/s connections don't exist. Everything is 'shared' at some level, just depends how far you follow the cable. Does anyone even sell 1/2 duplex servers? I'm pretty sure its full duplex.

(not affiliated with rapidspeeds)

You can look at it from any angle, but the way it works is simple.

We bulk buy bandwidth (in 10G direct ports, the highest you can get atm) and they are connected directly our Cisco 6500 Series catalysts, and from there it's distributed to the switches (Juniper EX3200) and then to the servers.

Point being, every server can achieve 1Gbps (1000Mbps) as and when needed - we guarantee that.

I dont dobut that - my server is fantastic. My point was directed more towards transit traffic. You guys have a pretty darn good network, and I wasn't trying to get anyone to think otherwise ;)

Same here...i`m on the basic 1gbit semi-dedi...and i get 100mbyte/s most of the time to fsc

@.:KnowinGlenn:. : assuming its a xen setup, how do you monitor the bandwidth mate?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back