Rapidshare Update July6 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, I now have enough rapids to last me for 14 years, plus I'm still transferring all my rapids from my other 2 accounts into my main one so that should at least double the time left :P

lol i guess alot of uploaders will leave rapidshare now..

I make a short synopsis:

Uploaders have to pay for the storage they use.
Uploaders aren't getting any rewards anymore like rapidpoints. (to eventually extend their accounts)

So what's the point in uploading to rs now for them :)

I hope they keep uploading to RS .

Maybe this is a great step for the sharing community .. time to share files for the sake of sharing and not for the sake of money !! :D

Greetzz

Rapids:5736, which can last me 50+ months

RapidPro paid until:713 hours 3 minutes
what does this info tell us?

Your account will last for 57 months if you are on normal plan..

713 hours / 24 hours = 30 days..!! this is basically 1 month duration for which 99 RapidS are used up from your account

Thanks. But i wonder how did it ended up
Traffic left:150 000 MB

will i have this much everyday?

Those who were having Rapid Small Plan with 4 RapidS per day got 30 Gb for 1 month..

You must be on Rapid Medium Plan with 20 RapidS per day so you got 150 GB for 1 month... [5 times of 30 GB]

No this 150 Gb traffic is for 30 days and you can use it on 1st day or on 30th day..Anytime u need..

Feel free to ask more questions...

so after this month? it'll be back to 30GB per month?

Unfortunatley Yes, but you can get more 5 Gb traffic for 14 RapidS per month if you need...

Actually RS has just become pc downloader friendly and those who want to download RS files to server and then upload to other file hosts, it will become a problem for them..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back