Rapidshare Update July6 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

I have a question
Do you get from RS some Rapids from remained Free Points ?

My mate had 10k FP and get 600Rapids

I had 120k FP and get nothing (0 Rapids)

Here is massage from rs.com which he resived:
Hello, we have now credited your accounts with the respective amount of Rapids (10'000 Free points for 600 Rapids). Best regards,

how to switch to rapidpro?
just created a new premium account with no rapid/traffic! When clicked on extend rapidpro i got an error message.
How to?

Ops sorry got it. Need to have rapid first

If i get it right, if someone bought 400 rapid now the account can last for 4 months costing 4,99€ if moderately used.
this is good but useless for uploaders

Hey

I have a question
Do you get from RS some Rapids from remained Free Points ?

My mate had 10k FP and get 600Rapids

I had 120k FP and get nothing (0 Rapids)

Here is massage from rs.com which he resived:

I believe you had to convert them, i may be worng, if i am, you should mail RS...

If i get it right, if someone bought 400 rapid now the account can last for 4 months costing 4,99€ if moderately used.
this is good but useless for uploaders
ya lol
for goodness sake, maybe one day RS will just switch back to the old system. I can't see how the new one helps

Sniffdog, Man you are lucky that you converted your rapidpoints. As far as I know if we don't convert our rapidpoints then rapidshare will convert them to rapids. But nothing is done from rapidshare yet!!! It's not expensive sniffdog but what about 1 year later? Are you going to pay for 1 month rapidshare account? Then go for it. My blessings will be always there.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back