Rapidshare points what shoud i do?

What shoud i do with my rapidshare points?

• Go Ahead and ask your money from RS

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • No Make Accounts and sale them like 5$ - 6$ each

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Sale Your Whole Account to one person

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mRAza

Ok Hi to all. first of all please do mind i am in little confusion and i really appericiate your helping answers not blaming me why i started this thread (poll).

Now i am in a little confusion, i got a descent amount of rapidshare points like 144607 premium and 17355 Free including 295 258 MB storage mostly movies. these are increasing day by day because i spread my links to other forums as well. Now what should i do ? please vote in poll so i can go ahead with that whatever you guys decide.

Thanks for any helping answers.

ps. i request stay on topic. :P

Regards
mRAza

43 comments
if u have sufficient points, i mean to redeem any product then redeem it.

other wise you can only create one premium account for now, so sell it :)

or sell the whole :)
EDIT : lol saw there's a poll,

any ways good thing would be if you earning points at a rapid speed, then keep it and sell it randomly, if not then sell the whole a/c :))

If you think there is good chance of you getting payment then go ahead & ask for payment. Well I voted "No Make Accounts and sale them like 5$ - 6$ each" because as RS payout exchange rate is lower at the moment so selling accounts can also be a good option as you will get money earlier(Payout takes 4 weeks approx atleast) & you will also get it for sure :)

P.S. I am RS accounts buyer :d PM me if u wish to sell those :)

Thank you all guys to participate in this poll, really appreciated. ok waiting for one more vote ... if it reach "10" for sale accounts i will sale accounts , currently result is on 9...

At present the Exchange-Rate: 0.75 Euro per 1000 Premium RapidPoints.that means they are paying to lot of them so you may also ask for payout now.well if the exchange rate goes up then there may be a chance that your account may get deleted

Personally I would not do anything in the poll, I would convet the Premium Points to Free Points and use them to extend the account.

Just create 30 day acc and sell them.. I don't believe RS will pay... not to me.. got 1 acc suspend last month after request a payout. + exchange rate very2 low right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back