Rapidshare points what shoud i do?

What shoud i do with my rapidshare points?

• Go Ahead and ask your money from RS

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • No Make Accounts and sale them like 5$ - 6$ each

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Sale Your Whole Account to one person

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can found some posted that should be transfer all file to some collector account.
By this way it's work ?

THX to u all for any suggestions.

CG

I have requested 3 times already and they all pay.. My account is full and i said FULL of WAREZ they dont CARE! They wont ban your accounts. Just look at the thread in warez-bb rapidshare discussion thread. They all have warez in them and they always pay them...

Ok Hi to all. first of all please do mind i am in little confusion and i really appericiate your helping answers not blaming me why i started this thread (poll).

Now i am in a little confusion, i got a descent amount of rapidshare points like 144607 premium and 17355 Free including 295 258 MB storage mostly movies. these are increasing day by day because i spread my links to other forums as well. Now what should i do ? please vote in poll so i can go ahead with that whatever you guys decide.

Thanks for any helping answers.

ps. i request stay on topic. :P

Regards
mRAza

few months ago, i wuz stuck in this same situation.
I wud suggest u to play safe, if u earn gud amount of prem. pts. daily then I wud suggest u to do what i did n pwn RS:
Create a new coll. acc/prem. acc n start uploading to tht acc., if u earn lotza prem. pts daily then u will b able to accumulate 50K pts within a month to request a payout, juz request a payoff from tht new acc., this involves sum luck/risk too, u can easily guess if ur acc will get BANned or not, if ur acc is not banned within 2 weeks from the "request payoff" day then u can b assured tht u will receive the payoff, within 5-6 weeks u will get an email from RS asking for ur paypal, juz reply to their mail n then u will receive the payoff within a week.

In case this method fails, then u wont b losing much, u wil only lose 1 month of hardwork n a newly created acc, so thtz not much a big loss, moreover, u can get ur acc back after it gets blocked/BANned by sending a mail to RS stating tht ur acc wuz hacked, so tht means u kinda hv nothing lose.

I got the payout with my new coll acc n it is still working fine.

Go ahead n try ur luck, Gud luck mate. (y)

P.S.: Ur location(city,country) has nothing to do with the fact tht u will get the payoff or not.

How can we know for RS will not banned the account after request a payout. :)

Any one can explain ? THX

firstly, u wont b able to know tht without req. a payoff......u can easily guess if ur acc will get BANned or not, if ur acc is not banned within 2 weeks from the "request payoff" day then u can b assured tht u will receive the payoff.

4 to 6 weeks

Upload to a collectors account. When you reach the amount for pay out, move all the files to your premium account. Wait a few days and ask for a pay out. That's how I'm doing it, and I always got my payout

RapidShare Stopped Paying Money :(
Due to a lack of international response we have decided to end the testing phase of our Referrer Program and to discontinue the program. We would like to thank all of the users who participated in the test. At this point we would like to call your attention to our continuing Rewards Program which allows you to exchange your RapidPoints for attractive rewards.
You have one only Option: Sell Accounts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back