Status
Not open for further replies.

Elio

Banned
Banned
Ok so 1 month after i requested payout on rapidshare they blocked my account and also the accounts i created from points are now giving this message :) i just emailed them waiting for the reply now

Fraud detected, Account 10644920: This Account has been locked by our Abuse-Team.

98 comments
I've been payed out by them once already though and they seemed fine. I hope it was just a mistake they made with you and I hope they give you your account back

2 weeks ago rapidshare locked my account where i had 400GB upload, 300k free points and 45+ ref point. After few mails to support team they have answered:
Hello,

your account was locked because of illegal activities.
We have now removed the illegal files and RapidPoints and unlocked your
Collector's account 4172047.

Your account will be permanently locked if this happens again.

We have now changed your login informations:

====================
Login: 4172047
New password: EDITED
====================

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Support Team

RapidShare AG
Gewerbestrasse 6
6330 Cham
Switzerland

Tel: +41 41 748 78 80
Fax: +41 41 748 78 99

Web: http://www.rapidshare.com
Email: support@rapidshare.com

I'm actually fucked if they lock my account and delete my files as I requested my money on two of my collectors account with like 600 gb+ :/

If rs fuck us so we should fuck them to. Admins of Warez site would block posting rapidshare links for some time, until rs start paying off money.

I think the truth is, that RS know that their main business/source of income and traffic, is from warez...
Who the fuck else needs to upload ~15gb(game) or 4gb+ (for a HD-rip.)
Its reality vs. the govt fucked up mind.

OMFG I started uploading 1 week ago and already made it passed 50K points.
I was about to cash out until I saw this thread.

Well its time when y'all should start using megashares. I love 1 link download. C'mon you fucker use different file hosting already like mediafire and shit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back