Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you're banned :fly:
But the main thing is that RapidDead is over soon :-=
I always stored my files on different hosts, so I don't have to download my TB's from Rapid :-=
For me FileFactory is the best, now they increased there download and remote upload speeds
I also remote on my free HugeFiles, 180Uploads, Netload and Uploaded accounts
The best sites to upload are still FileFactory and Uploaded for now

And Please Let's join together to force RapidShare to rethink their decision, so we all get the promises we all paid for

he is banned maybe because posting same set of words over multiple boards, i saw only two boards though :)

4.87TB down to 3.98TB so i had made a backup of amost 1TB,hehehehe ill be able to backup my files before april then ill file a dispute on paypal,lolzzzz

Last edited:
Hi guys. I am starting to transfer my files to rapidgator. But I think that is not proper hosting to continue with so is there any trusted other hosting which can hold about 8 TB of data?
Friend of mine suggested "Amazon glacier" and I am confused about it.Can I remote upload my files to amazon glacier "urls upload from rs links".
I am really lost after hearing that news.
RS >>> go to hell}:-)

so far i have backup 4.87-3.8=? :) 3.8TB to go,hheehe this backup thing is really fun and exciting,hehe
Could I know which hosting you used to bakup your data?
I am now using rapidgator and searching for a second host to be in safe side.
I don't trust any site anymore.

they limited DL speed for sure :( :( (unprofessional)

same file test

from another (smaller) filehost hotlinked 14mb/sec to Rapidgator

from RS only 5-6.5 mb/s to RG

^ after reading all these comments with dozens of TB being backed up after they changed their policy, I assume that they are heading a huge traffic increase and some of their servers are simply overloaded due to all the people transferring their files away.

On Rapidshare Facebook Page:

We have decided to grant those users who exceed their accounts’ storage capacity more time to store their files elsewhere in case they wish to do so. Notification emails will be sent to users affected by the change on April 3rd, not tomorrow. This means that you have two more weeks to adapt to the changes.

Got a $ quote to save my data on rapidshare (they have lost there minds)

I have 47TB on RS
I knew it would be out of my price range but figured no harm in asking
but they are just nutz
no one would pay this crazy price

15o8brb.png

img.php

Just curios

Out of pure curiosity.... how much do you think it's a reasonable price for 47 / let's say 50TB of storage?

And it's not a question just 4 you , anyone can answer.

Pure curiosity as I'm not involved in hosting/filesharing.

hmmm
it would not be cheap
probably 1000-1500$ a month
well that is with full server access and no setup fee
just strait storage probably 750-1250$ a month

na I used to be a big time uploader/sharer
but I stopped doing that a few months back and would just rather not loose all my backups just yet

O well
don't expect to use them again anyway

rapidshare block ip! i was trying to download my files and reupload to 1fich via ftp. Rapidshare blocked my vps ip i cant login and download my files! Bastards they dont allow move our files....

ill give you a demo on one of my RDP servers
demo's are a couple of days so if you dont have to much to move
well just have one day left anyway

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back