Status
Not open for further replies.
na I used to be a big time uploader/sharer
but I stopped doing that a few months back and would just rather not loose all my backups just yet

O well
don't expect to use them again anyway

i remember you from another site, you had a huuuuge collection of movies, sad to hear that its going down.. i was a fan of your work for quite some time.

yep I had about 12,000 movies and over 400 TV series

was a huge amount of work
I may rebuild it some day but the server costs (even with RS help) are really high
kinda ironic I have 4 servers but I can't use them for myself hehehe

yep I had about 12,000 movies and over 400 TV series

was a huge amount of work
I may rebuild it some day but the server costs (even with RS help) are really high
kinda ironic I have 4 servers but I can't use them for myself hehehe

because its safe not to save them on your own server, it should be separate,hehe

well actually I have gone into the selling of RDP so while I have a few servers
others are using them
and if I do much then I would be lowering there performance

I use one of them to grab a few movies and TV shows I myself want to see but that's all
some day I may be able to aford to dedicate a couple of servers to my posting and go back at it but for now I can't

just people looking for cheap online backup of there privet stuff
250GB is still a lot of space if your not trying to backup vids

but ill bet they loose 95% of there sales
wouldn't be surprized if there actually trying to get out of the business without just going dark some nite

HAHAHA :fly:

Just recieved :-=

Dear Soapalien,

your account xxxxxxxx exceeded the set storage space limit. Your used storage space is: 250 GB.
To make sure your files don't get lost, we recommend you extend your storage space.

Our storage space offers are:
  • Free user: up to 5 GB
  • RapidPro: 250 GB
  • RapidPro: 500 GB
  • RapidPro: more than 500 GB – please contact the support

You can purchase the appropriate RapidPro offer or reduce the storage space by deleting files from your account. If you don’t do it, we will delete some of your files until you are back within your storage space limit. Files will be deleted on the 08.04.2013.
Further information including which files will be deleted you can find in the FAQs and directly from the support. You can purchase RapidPro by logging into your account on the website, clicking on “RapidPro” and selecting “Buy RapidPro”.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
Please note that unfortunately we only offer customer support in English and German at the moment.

Your RapidShare team

What should I say }:-)}:-)}:-)

:dj::dj::dj::O):cough:

DHXbXtR.png

@thedossetup
The domain rapidshit.com is already registered since 2006 but just a sedo parking domain on it :cough:

mine is fine
but who cares ?
they wont let us store anything and since no one can there is nothing to download from them
what little bit they will let us store I for one wont risk backing up any data there now
they could decide to completely shut down at any time now
can't be any $ in it for them anymore
no one will run in the hole for vary long
and they sure wont be seeing any more of my $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back