RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add bank transfer. Add to Alertpay
You are not ever written an arrangement for a few days here. Have extended the date by giving a continuous issue. Now we have removed the problem for payment. bundada give a later date.
Instead of one of the words that you never did before. Why should we believe it?

Yes, they can receive money, so don't worry about selling/buying premium account's. They can not send us any money and they can't transfer their money to other place too. We need wait for unlimited their paypal account.

@reneefr:
I think it was not longer than a month.
Just a week ago, they paid first overdue payments.
Paypal has agreed to remove the limit, but they had to get rid from their offer, sale premiums (with PP) longer than a month.

As I mentioned earlier, if the story of limited account is true, most likely cause of such a step taken by Paypal, was the number of refunds from dissatisfied premium users.

Such verification can take up to 180 days and doesn't necessarily result in the lifting of limit.

i will give them another week, if there's no clear answer and result from them, by then it's time to move and work with another host. i'm starting to consider this host as the next big thing, but this is my very first payout with them and yet they disappoint me.

If this filehost works. With all the bells and whistles of the promised land. With my files safe from continuous deletions. With a solid performance and no negative comments from my downloaders, then I am more than happy to wait for the payment system to get figured out.
Whether it be a week or a month or more. And I have a feeling this host will be my host in shining armor.
[but I have had pie in my face before, and had to move on hahahaa]

Rapidgator will fix the problem.
Everything will be fine ... in 2112.
But you do not stop buying accounts.
Dude has big costs - cars, women, etc.

Life is good.

Last edited:
Please check help me, i can't see my file at link "http://rapidgator.net/filesystem/index", when i view at this link then result is blank page :(

from Rapidgator

Hello, until PayPal will be unlimited, all payments (web-money too) are impossible. Almost all money are on PayPal account. We expect to make all payments in next Thursday. Sorry for any inconvenience, best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back