RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matrix4u> If you had 15$ at the end of sunday (russian timezone), you will be paid automaticaly day after tomorrow.

RAPIDGATOR> will you make option to extend premmium account by redeem of our earnings at cheaper rate than normally -like other hosting sites did? We need that option.

PS: Remote upload is working stable right now for me.

Guys, you have really a lot of questions :) Tomorrow i hope i can bring you the good news, and we will be able to start developing all the features you need, istead of trying to set servers online all the time )))

I will run through all of the thread pages and will answer all the unanswered questions, so if you told something to me and i didn're reply to it, don't worry, i will ;)

Just a little more time and you will be able to start working much more faster :)
Best regards to all of you!

You are on the way to become a popular file host.

Stable upload and download. No disconnection.

Resumable free download.

Free download speed is about 100 KB/s. (important for us)

Good FTP upload speed. (at least for my dsl connection)

And paying for uploads is also a good feature.

I use to use the uploading.com affiliate program until they dropped it & I did well with them.Like most,I've been trying to find another one & this looked promising as I read through the thread until I saw on the rapidgator site,it says they only count 1 download per ip per 24 hours.
Forgive me, but no one can make any real money that way.I was averaging between $200.00 to $250.00 a week from uploadings affiliate ppd.
If someone only pays for unique downloads I would be lucky to make 20 bucks a week.

I read on here they were going to change that but I don't see any people nagging them about when that's going to change.Everyone is nagging them about upload and download speeds,and that puzzles me. Because it doesn't matter if it takes 20 minutes or 23 hours & 59 minutes for someones file to finish downloading if you are only getting paid for 1 unique download per ip per 24 hours.You make the same amount either way. I think getting that changed is more important than anything else. That can be changed fairly easily and doesn't require new hardware,just a simple software adjustment.

Lol,we were thinking about the same thing but you got your reply submitted first.
...and if they don't change it, good luck with finding a host that counts more than 1 free download in 24 hours, cos there's pretty much none left ;)

...and if they don't change it, good luck with finding a host that counts more than 1 free download in 24 hours, cos there's pretty much none left ;)

Yes,I know & all these hosts aren't looking at the big picture.
I can make close to the same with a PPS.
With a PPD that pays for all free downloads & 10% of new sales I can make about 20% more than with a PPS plan & the host would make about 20% less than they would off of me in a PPS.But what they aren't considering is all of the people like me that are looking for a place to go.
They would gain all of us,so even though they'd make a little less per person,they would gain in overall profits.
It's a simple & proven business plan.That's why big chain stores & restaurants can charge less for products and services than a Mom & Pop type store or restaurant.

I have my own forum/board but it's a small private place & not where I make my money posting.I have to post on other large public boards.

With PPD,if the service is having speed or connection issues,it keeps me from being accused of doing things that force people to buy premium if they want my stuff.

It builds trust and loyalty of the people downloading from me & in turn it gets me more downloads and sales than others posting at the same places.I can post the exact same thing as someone else at the same place and most of them will download it from me & not the other.

how can a free user download a file using idm after answering the captcha? any fix for this before i start using your site sir?

i think i'll be switching now because filevelocity is not even answering any questions already..sad

Last edited:
Hi all

I created a a folder to place my files in how do i move them to the folder ? Wow i just cant figure it out I dont see a move button Also I am Using web upload My files are uploading 100% but not going in my root folder and sometimes when they do they are not completely download ? I really Hope Something breaks here I bought a premium and am trusting Rapidgator But any more then 30 days with no pay or problems I will be forced to look for another host.

Last edited:
@LynchMob

Yes i recognize alot of ur problems so i dont think the problem is on ur side.
Sometimes it keeps hanging on 100% or files dont appear in folder.
And sometimes when they do appear they arent complete.
I think and hope it all has to do with the overloaded servers so if they do what they told us, most problems will be over tomorrow:)

I created a a folder to place my files in how do i move them to the folder ? Wow i just cant figure it out I dont see a move button Also I am Using web upload My files are uploading 100% but not going in my root folder and sometimes when they do they are not completely download ? I really Hope Something breaks here I bought a premium and am trusting Rapidgator But any more then 30 days with no pay or problems I will be forced to look for another host.

I made a couple folders but couldn't figure out how to move the files into them either.
I feel better knowing it isn't just me who couldn't figure it out.I thought maybe I woke up stupid today or something.:))

@mopar546/LynchMOb

Copying to folder works for me,
Select a file> Press copy> go to folder> Press paste and ur done:)
But since i have so many files i dont know if they actually moved.
They probably still in old folder aswell , they need to fix that unless we are missing something

Thanks.Now I don't have to waste a bunch of time figuring it out.

One of my biggest complaints with megaupload was that after you moved a file into a folder it stayed in the root folder too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back