Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME!

Ive been promoting my referral link to my downloaders so they sign up using it and get premium. I was ofcourse under the impression that if someone signs up using MY REFERRAL LINK i will get paid for it, that's how things work in the regular world, lol.

Turns out that's NOT the case, if your users sign up using your referral link and then get premium, you get nothing. You also get nothing when they rebill, a 100% loss for you and a 100% gain for the hoster.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Hi,

no, they need to sign up using your file in order to get 50% from sale.

Kind Regards.

Alex White
Rapidgator.net Support
[/FONT]

Looking at my page i have near 300 referrals who signed up using my referral link and got premium, many of them are probably rebilling on the monthly.... great! Don't make the mistake i did, now i know but i learned the hard way.

So for you out there promoting your referral links, remember they don't pay for this, only if you manage to promote the referral to someone else who upload files you can make money doing it, which is incredible hard.

DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME!

Ive been promoting my referral link to my downloaders so they sign up using it and get premium. I was ofcourse under the impression that if someone signs up using MY REFERRAL LINK i will get paid for it, that's how things work in the regular world, lol.

Turns out that's NOT the case, if your users sign up using your referral link and then get premium, you get nothing. You also get nothing when they rebill, a 100% loss for you and a 100% gain for the hoster.

Hi,

no, they need to sign up using your file in order to get 50% from sale.

Kind Regards.

Alex White
Rapidgator.net Support

Looking at my page i have near 300 referrals who signed up using my referral link and got premium, many of them are probably rebilling on the monthly.... great! Don't make the mistake i did, now i know but i learned the hard way.

So for you out there promoting your referral links, remember they don't pay for this, only if you manage to promote the referral to someone else who upload files you can make money doing it, which is incredible hard.

If they no count it as sale then what different between Premium & Affiliate url ? like >> rapidgator.net/article/premium/ref/**** And rapidgator.net/account/registration/ref/****

Why still they keep it on Promo banners page? (confused)

BTW, i think, refer by Premium url is counting as sale. Isn't it ?

Last edited:
No, only your files will generate revenue for you, so if someone uses any of your referral urls and buys an account from doing that you get nothing!

Consider yourself warned, i now have 300 subscribers that i get nothing from lol , oh well

If rapid cared they would write this on the page but its pretty apparent they don't give 3 fucks about their affiliates hehe, the game we play!

Back