Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
Wow you're some smart guy, all who complain of theft are stupid spammers but you're smart.
Why people like you don't mind their own business, i really never understood this :facepalm:

Y Not you Oil in your own machine
i dont talk widout proofe

Xxu_KNjc.png

this sales enough for me

Ahahahahaha :sohot::cough:
Don't make me laugh mate. You callin 'me a spammer with this funny earnings :hrhr::facepalm:
You only have a very good week, it's really funny and BIG earning for only 20-50 downloads.
BIG UPLOADER Mr.leg :sohot::rofl:

Last edited:
sales are good guys only spammer aren't getting sales
lol . u call us me spammers , and i call u stupid uploader ! so lucky if u not be in shaving group this week , but so fast it's your turn . You feel thats enough while u can earn double and more . They steal thousand dollar from us every day .

[h=2]Dear Customer,[/h]
We are not accepting credit cards at this moment.
You'll be able to pay by credit card in a few days.
Please accept our apologies for inconvenience.

that is why sales and rebills very weak for 2 weeks now

Lol so they are not even accepting payments now and not informing their affiliates?

Jesus christ.... Can anyone please confirm that if someone buys a premium account when signing up through my referral link , do i get paid? i see 10+ signups per day via my link but i don't get that many sales, lately it's been really low.... but signups are the same. Anyone know if rapidgator even pays you if you referr someone to their site? I have a feeling they don't cause everytime you see a sale you can see it's always connected "to a file" so you only get paid if you referr someone to a file and then they buy premium, what a sham.

Back