Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,947 comments
yes i know but its be
Balance USD$0

not
Balance USD$-0
:-=

why this minus
Probably just temp bug, when U get new sale or rebill then you will see is it correct sum in balance.
Example: 6.495 or 12.495

Where is the field i have to pay from my balance to extend my premium account ?
Those fields depends on your balance status.
If you have under 12 $ in balance there is none fields.

Last edited:
Probably just temp bug, when U get new sale or rebill then you will see is it correct sum in balance.

Where is the field i have to pay from my balance to extend my premium account ?

Not truth.I have more than 12 $ but i don't see how i can pay from my balance.

Not truth.I have more than 12 $ but i don't see how i can pay from my balance.
Strange, at my side working fine - showing all available options for paying from balance.

I seem to be seeing two rapidgator sites. One in chrome and another in firefox. They look the same, address is the same, but what I upload through one browser is not visible in my files on the other, and vice versa. Anybody getting this? It seems like I'm getting a perhaps copy of the site in one of the browsers (chrome I suspect) someone made for phishing reasons, but the address is the same (I used copy/paste for the address between browsers). Anybody else experiencing something like this?

I seem to be seeing two rapidgator sites. One in chrome and another in firefox. They look the same, address is the same, but what I upload through one browser is not visible in my files on the other, and vice versa. Anybody getting this? It seems like I'm getting a perhaps copy of the site in one of the browsers (chrome I suspect) someone made for phishing reasons, but the address is the same (I used copy/paste for the address between browsers). Anybody else experiencing something like this?
that sounds really scary, that might be a local dns hack intercepting one of your browsers

rebills gone again

for me is ok :)

screenshot_468.png

Back