Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
Not to mention that this month will be the biggest shaving period of all shaving history :)) they gonna keep everything to themselves in order to be able to pay the holding due in August :))

NewRapidgator, you never cared to come here on this topic to provide support when many users had problems with sales etc.

Now that you feel that a big number of affiliates are going to abandon RG, you came here to provide support within few minutes. :)

You should come more often.

You better try to decrease the holding period. Many forums may ban RG for this reason.
It means that he was coming everyday here and was always reading all posts! :P

This is also a huge tension that when aug payout day come and the amount increased from the wmz limits then we need to change the wmz purse no then 1 month hold again , so its looks like a bye with a logic to give them more and they can run away with good amount.

my RDP is due today and my provider said they cannot wait for 30 days before i can make the payment. at least they can give mefor 2 days before they suspend my account and after that i am nowhere to be found. :wacko:

@kostas
i just typed in my post, but you quoted and promoting now..lolz.

during initial stage i got good sales from rapidgator, (nice amount), then suddenly they become down for 3 weeks i think (exactly dont know the time), and their support staff explained we're moving to new hosting that take some time because of transferring lot of data.

we wait patiently, at that time lot of guys moved to other filehost, but some guys (like me) not losed a hope and i check every day about their return. finally after some day they're back . also sales too + rebills.

then days roll on..suddenly sales starts decreasing, and rebills are reduced also, i thought that are normal and due to sports events sales may be reduced, but that continues till this day.

i still dont know how i decided to stop uploading to rapidgator, but i stopped in one day and moved to other host, and kep my files so they may get rebills.

that days night are sleepless (few days) then i tried another host, suddenly even i am not able to belive the sales in third day in other host, told my friend to buy and verified whether they're shaving or not, but they not shaved like RG did, i am honest to RG, but RG not kept it's promise..

Always shave mode on, Weekend => uncontrolled shave mode.

May be you guys think this as joke, but this what happened for me.

Offtopic:
i am in exclusive plan in other filehost, with good % than normal.

Last edited:
my RDP is due today and my provider said they cannot wait for 30 days before i can make the payment. at least they can give mefor 2 days before they suspend my account and after that i am nowhere to be found. :wacko:

Please kiddie stfu lol. Ask your parents for some more pocket money so you can keep up your upload box, rofl. Anyone over the age of 12 here actually?

NewRapidGator :- As he said he may decrease the hold time I think we need to give them time to fix this serious issue.
On the other hand for weekly users who pay weekly bills I think it will be hard for them also will be hard for WMZ users to get high amount on same day.
I think hold time should be decrease otherwise it will be very bad for the uploaders.
Or you can check the accounts which users getting charge back and you can delayed that user payment instead of delaying every users payments.
I agree with champ you should check user accounts whos getting charge backs and clear payments for those users who never get charge back then it will be fair for us

@kostas
i just typed in my post, but you quoted and promoting now..lolz.

during initial stage i got good sales from rapidgator, (nice amount), then suddenly they become down for 3 weeks i think (exactly dont know the time), and their support staff explained we're moving to new hosting that take some time because of transferring lot of data.

we wait patiently, at that time lot of guys moved to other filehost, but some guys (like me) not losed a hope and i check every day about their return. finally after some day they're back . also sales too + rebills.

then days roll on..suddenly sales starts decreasing, and rebills are reduced also, i thought that are normal and due to sports events sales may be reduced, but that continues till this day.

i still dont know how i decided to stop uploading to rapidgator, but i stopped in one day and moved to other host, and kep my files so they may get rebills.

that days night are sleepless (few days) then i tried another host, suddenly even i am not able to belive the sales in third day in other host, told my friend to buy and verified whether they're shaving or not, but they not shaved like RG did, i am honest to RG, but RG not kept it's promise..

Always shave mode on, Weekend => uncontrolled shave mode.

May be you guys think this as joke, but this what happened for me.

Me promoting FileOM? Are you serious? I speak with the worst words for FO.As for who promote FO it's clear on your signature.

NewRapidGator :- As he said he may decrease the hold time I think we need to give them time to fix this serious issue.
On the other hand for weekly users who pay weekly bills I think it will be hard for them also will be hard for WMZ users to get high amount on same day.
I think hold time should be decrease otherwise it will be very bad for the uploaders.
Or you can check the accounts which users getting charge back and you can delayed that user payment instead of delaying every users payments.
I agree with champ you should check user accounts whos getting charge backs and clear payments for those users who never get charge back then it will be fair for us

I guess its quiet more complex. Its more like a Visa/Mastercard fines thing for non compliance with the PCI DSS regulations. And now they need every cent to keep their own cars beeinf filled up with gasoline instead of acting like a real business would do. Thats simple incompetence.

Please kiddie stfu lol. Ask your parents for some more pocket money so you can keep up your upload box, rofl. Anyone over the age of 12 here actually?

The point of RDP itself eludes me, honestly. I mean, they always have pre-installed applications (all the provider ads I've seen so far never have what I would need most) and they don't allow you to install yourself anything more advanced. What use is the thing w/o Avisynth & some sort of x264 encoding GUI...

I personally do not believe in RapidGator story , who knows what is the real reason !
Oron , Libery Reserve , Lucky Share ..... Who`s next ? Rapid Gator ????
The only one RapidGator advantage of other file hosts was stable weekly payouts , nothing more ... but now I do not see no one reason why stay with RapidGator !

The point of RDP itself eludes me, honestly. I mean, they always have pre-installed applications (all the provider ads I've seen so far never have what I would need most) and they don't allow you to install yourself anything more advanced. What use is the thing w/o Avisynth & some sort of x264 encoding GUI...

They are good for their price and the speed if someone is starting out, but for more serious stuff a dedicated server is better.

I personally do not believe in RapidGator story , who knows what is the real reason !
Oron , Libery Reserve , Lucky Share ..... Who`s next ? Rapid Gator ????
The only one RapidGator advantage of other file hosts was stable weekly payouts , nothing more ... but now I do not see no one reason why stay with RapidGator !

true

now he lose his only advantage

you should get encoding rdp for that

Back