Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
@Kurei
thats true RG system is designed for earning from rebills of deleted files, they designed to earn profit for there side.

in other filehosts guys are getting lot of rebills, that not depens on file.

So it's same as UL now.One question though. Will they pay all the money we earn this moth or just the amount we earned this week which shows in the account area "Next payment USD"

Sure only payment of last week
From now they hold 32 days
And if they don't change we must change to other hosting, can't believe them when they keep our money for long time, if they go down, we'll lost a month
But now, can't find any hosting better, K2S pay after 15 days but they cheat like RG...

So it's same as UL now.One question though. Will they pay all the money we earn this moth or just the amount we earned this week which shows in the account area "Next payment USD"

Sure only payment of last week
From now they hold 32 days
And if they don't change we must change to other hosting, can't believe them when they keep our money for long time, if they go down, we'll lost a month
But now, can't find any hosting better, K2S pay after 15 days but they cheat like RG...

Keep2Share cheat like RapidGator? lol..

While RapidGator shave 30-50% of your sales, Keep2Share (or Keep2Shave) not count 90% of your sales. So don't make equal these two.

99% of you will continue to use this host, because rapidgator is the best host in this moment.. All host equally shaved. All hosts have a hold payment. I see no point in writing all this .... Rapidgator will reduce days of hold. Just continue your work. As much as write here, nothing can change. Wait and things will be fine.

99% of you will continue to use this host, because rapidgator is the best host in this moment.. All host equally shaved. All hosts have a hold payment. I see no point in writing all this .... Rapidgator will reduce days of hold. Just continue your work. As much as write here, nothing can change. Wait and things will be fine.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:hrhr::)):rofl:=)
You are so funny mate!

Dear Partners,

Recently we have discovered high amount of fraudent transaction which been processed via our merchant gateway.

We decided to change hold from 4 days to 32 days. Next payout will be done on 14-08-2014.
Unfortunately we are forced for this measures by credit card institutions in order to adapt our affiliate program and payouts procedures and in order to make sure this will not happen again in the future.

This have to prevent us from getting further fines from Visa and Mastercard.
We hope for you understanding and for continue of our cooperation.

Kind regards,
Rapidgator.net Administration.

I Hope This Is For One Time Only. (yn)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:hrhr::)):rofl:=)
You are so funny mate!

I'm from team rapidgator and know much more than you :hrhr::)):rofl:=)
You are so funny mate!:hrhr::)):rofl:=)

How many times I read here:
Goodbye RG, Shitgator, I'll stop upload on gator, RIP RG and similar shit.
Stop crying, 90% users of this topic at least once said "bye rg" but onlya few have stopped working with rg.
If you do not like to work with RapidGator simply hang up and go to another filehost.
Everything that we do is illegal and someone should be fucked and that's a fact.
I think we need to wait the 30 days and then we'll see how it will be paid,
but that'sjust my opinion.

Last edited:
Hello,
I have just started with RG, and doing the PPD mode doesnt give me any changes. I have some dls but not even a cent for that.
If there is an admin it would be nice to answer me. I wrote the e mail support and they havent replay.

ImageBam

photo of my stats

Add your payment details mate. Then download will be counted...

1.jpg

Last edited:
Back