Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,931 comments
EU hosts majority of 'notorious' pirate websites

Ten of the world’s 23 most “notorious” pirate websites are based in EU countries, while another five are in Russia or Ukraine, the US government says.

The US trade chief said piracy harms America's creative industries (Photo: J Sonder)

The report, published on Wednesday (12 February), by The Office of the United States Trade Department Representative, lists websites which “undermine critical US comparative advantages in innovation and creativity to the detriment of American workers” due to their “global … scale and popularity.”

The EU list includes: baixedetudo.net (Sweden); darkwarez.pl (Poland); mp3skull.com (UK); putlocker.com (UK); rapidshare.com (Czech Republic); seriesyonkis.com (Spain); thepiratebay.se (Sweden); uploaded.net (Netherlands); wawa-mania.ec (France); and zamunda.net (Bulgaria).

Another one, torrentz.eu, is said to be hosted in Canada or Finland, while rapidgator.net, is said to have moved from the UK to Russia. Russia is also reported as the home of rutracker.org and vkontakte.com. Ukraine is named for ex.ua and extratorrent.cc

The rest are either in Antigua and Barbuda, Canada, China, or Vietnam.

America is paying the price for the crysis in 2008, they diserve this, THEY DO!!!!! Why do they allow George Soros doing speculations on the markets ??? Why is FED allowed to print money instead of american treasury ?? No way, America must pay the price and please don`t stop uploading, keep making money doing piracy.

Last edited:
after a stable good week with great sales & rebills ..

rapidgator works with "groups" again.

since 3 days i'm in shaving group (75% less sales)

if RG works not better next week, i must switch to K2S

Last edited:
Dear all bros,

I'm newbie then I upload to rapidgator about a month. But until now, my total income is still not reach $1.

Anyone can help me? How to get $10 so that I can switch from ppd to pps?

Thank you in advance!

Back