Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
I think we will see maga shaving days from today. They steal from us this money what they give as in last 2 weeks, maybe even more. They steal all rebils, because in Rg rebils system dont exist, how it is possible that i have got with 70 rebils what i should get in this month only 6 ? and this 6 is came from old sales. They steal huge percent of initial sales. But this is rusian host, owners came from russia. If someone of you interesting history then he will be know that we should expect cheats , lies. Nothink more.

Last edited:
"Dear Partners,From 18 February we have returned pay per sale rate to 50% as it was before"

Vb4g4.gif

Last edited:
Usually PPD Rates are reduced but this is the first time I have seen a host reduce PPS Rates. 65% initial sale and 50% rebill would have been better since rebills are mostly lost.

Got 2 rebills from old files(i have got those two rebills in dec also but in jan they had saved them) , i will analyze RG for next 4-5 days , if they are properly counting old rebills then ill once again start working with RG (i haven't uploaded anything on RG since 31 Jan).when they were giving 65% at that time they were saving 2/3rd of the rebills.

0/6 with rebils what i should get today , 0/5 rebils what i should get yesterday , 1/5 rebils what i should get 2 days ago, so the score with last three days is 1/16 rebils what i should get, all premium files saved, link replace at new before they was deleted plus reduced race and huge drop sales today - only 2 sales with almost 1000 ddl , last 2 week everyday > 7. The sturving days are coming. And maybe you remember this words

So you must understand, writen this thing after you get 1 sales, that everythink is ok you will see that after one week, maybe later you dont get even this one sale. Written this all funny things you act of your and all disadvantage . You will remember my words. I promise you.

Thanks all idiots who was happy with single sales, people who was prood that they were affiliate rg, now you will meet the real means of shaving.

Back