RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FTP Upload

Dear affiliates

You will see low upload speeds till next week. We are out of servers- Only few ftp servers left. Servers already ordered and they are on the way to our datacenter.

We are very sorry for this situation.

Dear affiliates

You will see low upload speeds till next week. We are out of servers- Only few ftp servers left. Servers already ordered and they are on the way to our datacenter.

We are very sorry for this situation.

Wow!!! Finally.... an actual answer!!! =)=)=)

Now let's just wait cause 2 weeks ago, you said "next week will be better", which should have been this past week, and that didn't happen.... so now let's see if next week actually is NEXT week.....

Stop whining Bloodsucker . if you dont like them, then leave them !! there has not been a single day that i have checked this thread and havent seen you complaining about just everything . learn to be patient or just leave them. I dont see anyone else here who complains constantly just like you ! I think you are the never to be pleased type !!

Stop whining Bloodsucker . if you dont like them, then leave them !! there has not been a single day that i have checked this thread and havent seen you complaining about just everything . learn to be patient or just leave them. I dont see anyone else here who complains constantly just like you ! I think you are the never to be pleased type !!

Did I ask your opinion? ..... Or do I have to ask your permission (or anyone else's) to complain/say what I want?....:facepalm:

Support is not good, it's no news to anyone around here.

And while most people are complaining stats this, stats that, move country X to group # ... All I want is for the upload speeds to be fixed. And I don't like when all I hear are promises on top of promises that aren't fulfilled.

Wow, awesome stats, what do you post?
NfypT
Wanna know also. :D

Users can't pay through paypal, that must affect the number of premium sales, most of the users trust Paypal and avoid using Credit card information directly. RapidGator should do something about it for the sake of both users and affiliates.

I'm pretty sure that NOT accepting premium purchases through PayPal is the only reason why their paypal account is working for payouts.... PayPal tends to block all filehost accounts when they receive premium purchases on it...... So, I honestly think it's best this way....

Maybe in the future they'll add alertpay and users will be able to purchase premiums through alertpay. but through PayPal it's just too risky.... risky for the filehost's account, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back